PDA

View Full Version : This pisses me off

Jay Zarella
9/06/2005 2:02pm,
Take a look at this http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9228086/

Maybe dubya can answer why he was still on vacation before he oversees anything else. OK like this isnt the biggest conflict of interest ive ever seen. Hey i fucked up and now i'll oversee an investigation? Time to impeach his sorry ass, no excuses everyone has them and there always worthless.

Judah Maccabee
9/06/2005 2:07pm,
Maybe there's more to the story than you're stating.

And this topic has been brought up in current events.

Kengou
9/06/2005 2:15pm,
Dubya was technically impeachable long ago. Nothing really new or surprising about this sort of behavior from him.

Dochter
9/06/2005 2:18pm,
Ban him for posting this in the wrong forum. For precedence, see Phrost vs BryanORourke.

Jay Zarella
9/06/2005 2:57pm,
Thought it was BS my mistake maybe i should have just killed some police for canned food instead. Wont happen again!

The_Mirth
9/06/2005 3:01pm,
Wrong kind of BS.

bull新hit (blsht) Vulgar Slang
n.
1) Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
2) Something worthless, deceptive, or insincere.
3) Insolent talk or behavior.

v. bull新hit, also bull新hat (-sht) or bull新hit暗ed (-shtd) bull新hit暗ing, bull新hits
v. intr.
1) To speak foolishly or insolently.
2) To engage in idle conversation.

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
9/06/2005 3:25pm,
"Bureaucracy is not going to stand in the way of getting the job done for the people," Bush said after a meeting at the White House with his Cabinet on the storm efforts.

or vacation time......

Bureaucracy he created with the Dept. of Homeland Security, and with putting FEMA in that department. FEMA used to be its own Cabnit level position. Daddy Bush and Clinton figured that out.

Why do we have to keep re-learning old mistakes again over and over with this guy?

We can't impeach or trial and find guilty without more Democrats in office, Republicans control both houses and soon the Supreme court.

The_Mirth
9/06/2005 3:51pm,
We can't impeach or trial and find guilty without more Democrats in office, Republicans control both houses and soon the Supreme court.
2 justices appointed by 'silent majority' repub presidents being replaced by 2 justices appointed by one 'compassionate conservative' president. And lo' the foundations of logic didst quake and falter.

"The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectability to uniformed opinion" John Lawton

Yrkoon9
9/06/2005 3:54pm,
The cool thing about that is that there is nobody else to blame.

Usually you have this whole finger pointing crap going on between Repub and Demo that lead to deadlocks. During this term there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for mistakes like this, or any of the massive **** ups that have been occuring. Blame falls squarely on this administration. Can't spin this one into it being Democrats fault because Clinton was busy getting a bj.

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
9/06/2005 4:04pm,
2 justices appointed by 'silent majority' repub presidents being replaced by 2 justices appointed by one 'compassionate conservative' president. And lo' the foundations of logic didst quake and falter.

"The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectability to uniformed opinion" John Lawton

Reinquest went against conservatives voteing for legal medical Canabis and O'conner is thought to be for a womans choice. The next two will not be this liberal, if bush gets his way.........The next two will be far right wing hard liners, the so called silent majority learned their lesson on that one....although I pray that Roberts is secretly a closest homo and is gonna turn out to be their worst nightmare once appointed......

but I am not saying this court would allow an impeachment or conviction to stand either, hell, they gave the President his job illegally to begin with!!

:brushteet

The_Mirth
9/06/2005 4:09pm,
I don't believe the 'moral majority' wanted O'connor in favor of abortion rights either. These justices have a way of becoming rather independent once appointed for life.

Dr._Tzun_Tzu
9/06/2005 4:42pm,
Well, I think you are correct, my post could be read as sounding like two liberal judges were leaving for 2 conservatives, my bad.

O'conner I think has been the swing vote on several issues. She is gonna be the big loss to the Court. Hope she stays if they give her the chief justice seat.

and yes, these judges do what they feel as correct and just, once appointed, which is why it is for life. No more politics after that....

Back to Bushy, or as we say in Cali, the Shrub. I just heard on the radio that the Fed pulled a large group of firefighters out of a training in Atlanta to go to the disaster area. When they got there, they toured with the Shrub, as photo props!!! Man this guy pisses me off!! FEMA can't even get water to people in time, but it can get Bushy some firefighters so he looks good on his tour? shameless.

o, the investigation will find that Bush appointed one his cronnies to head FEMA. Guess what his job was before? Head of the International Arabian Horse Society!! Great choice Bush!!