PDA

View Full Version : For the young people i met tonight in Quincy

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jay Zarella
9/02/2005 10:47pm,
Hey just a heads up on that bjj training it's not bullshit . Maybe i gave you a different name but it's really me we talked for a while tonight and i told you exactly what i thought abought your Milton beef. You need training, and that's why this site exists. Im happy i ran into you all tonight i was having problems in my life and you treated me with respect and for that i thank you. You were also goal orientated and honestly your a good group of kids(young adults) honestly you need to come up to Rockland and train BJJ with me and forget abouty turf wars with Milton. You guys really helped me cool down tonight and if your serious i'll return the flavour//////// this Milton turf war is bullshit and only 1 of you was a wrestler so.

also please dont reveal my real name on this site because i do challenges and have to worry about legal **** OK. But anyway i think your a good group of young people and im hoping i can recruit some of you to the Rockland dojo!

Thanks, ill be seeing you all again and giving you **** if you dont take me up on the offer especially Jay(i think) we need to talk more but your a good guy and just need some focus.

I really hope i can help, but you guys need to work more $$$$$and the next time i run into you i have no problems telling you that. We need young people at the dojo, and for the young ladies i talked to tonight im very impressed please give a visit or email me, this is a great way to stay in shape for you amongst other things.

But anyway im happy with every single one of you. Your actions were respectful, and courteous and for that your rewarded even if none of you respond i like you guys alot.

Animosimony
9/02/2005 10:55pm,
Okay, JOHN SMITH!!!!! :icon_bigg

Don Gwinn
9/02/2005 11:54pm,
Did Zarella have a stroke? He used to write fluent English, didn't he?

bad credit
9/02/2005 11:55pm,
Actually it's John A. Smith.

Jay Zarella
9/03/2005 12:38am,
Did Zarella have a stroke? He used to write fluent English, didn't he?
Sorry i got drunk but anyway i met some young folk and im trying to recruit i hope it's ok? They have something going down with Milton kids (who cares STUPID) and i explained bullshido and just come up and train! In fact free 2 week lessons afterwards it's 120 a month (we can work something out) I only pay 80 because teaching but hey ! Nice group of young people hopefully some of the girls respond= we need women also! Women rolling around is sexy for me imho im not a perv but we need people or the dojos going to fold so im trying to keep it alive! We're real, and isnt that what counts! just need more people!

PizDoff
9/03/2005 12:45am,
Do you often sneak behind your parents to go on the internet?

JohnnyCache
9/03/2005 12:48am,
Jay, you do realize that too the rest of us, this just looks like you cross posted an email for some reason? A little more context to cut the confusion might be a good idea.

Jay Zarella
9/03/2005 12:54am,
What do you mean bro? Im only trying to get students and some of them seemed interested. I'll keep trying it's not my school but if it folds then i have to make other arrangements like taking the T up to boston jj and paying more.

MrMcFu
9/03/2005 1:08am,
What in the world is this thread about? What do you want Jay? Are you just a script running on a x386 somewhere in southern Dou Gong?

Jay Zarella
9/03/2005 1:13am,
Sorry your right John ill post all the specifics and class schedule tommorow im kinda drunk right now but i gave those interested my phone# what's important for me is i posted so people know who i met it's not crap! But anyway if any girls(young ladies sorry) are reading this it's strictly professional and you will be treated as such maybe you think rolling around with a guy can be bad but this isnt true any sort of bullshit is not tolerated whatsoever, we dont deal with these issues because there is none and absoluteley will not be tolerated.

What in the world is this thread about? What do you want Jay? Are you just a script running on a x386 somewhere in southern Dou Gong? No i told them about this website and pretty much said id start a thread dont **** up my recruitment drive! we need people bad ok

i'll keep trying even if i can swing 1 person this is victory for me besides this Jay guy who's not sure of the military will join us. So not all is lost as i explained forget fighting Milton kids just come up and train and there will be no worries eventually. Besides I like young people and even though i suck compared to Mario i can train better the important thing is he needs the money!

JohnnyCache
9/03/2005 1:21am,
Jay, logoff and come back after a cup of coffee, bud.

Captain Spaulding
9/03/2005 1:24am,
You're giving us Quincy people a bad name, sorry to say.

And Milton stinks. Goddamn rich people, acting like they're in Cohasset ("We don't want the train in our town, and forget about that Witches of Eastwick thing.") and that people from Quincy and Braintree just aren't good enough.

Jay Zarella
9/03/2005 1:31am,
Jay, logoff and come back after a cup of coffee, bud. heheheh your right john but now there is a thread for them so..which is cool i hope i didnt **** it up but HEY they were drinking with me so it's all good.

There main concern was a hand picked fighter from Milton and i said "want to beat him give me your best guy and in 2 months it's certainly possible"

Im sorry guys things have been really fucked up for me lateley is all excuse me for my drunk behaviour but at least this thread is there for them as i promised. Ok?

You're giving us Quincy people a bad name, sorry to say.

And Milton stinks. Goddamn rich people, acting like they're in Cohasset ("We don't want the train in our town, and forget about that Witches of Eastwick thing.") and that people from Quincy and Braintree just aren't good enough.

WTF im being honest i told the younglings i would post ok

Im fucking sorry if im drunk that's the way it is right now but they need this thread and when im sober hopefully i can pick up a few customers OK.

Thanks. besides action speaks louder then words and i can prove my **** all they have to do is take a drive up to Rockland.

Captain Spaulding
9/03/2005 1:32am,
I shake my head.

Are you from Quincy originally? I might have met you at some point.

Jay Zarella
9/03/2005 1:39am,
I shake my head.

Are you from Quincy originally? I might have met you at some point.

West Covina California

I only moved here because of work . In fact i work for a Korean company in Cambridge (tech support) and i also work part time as an insurance salesman for Liberty Mutual.

Captain Spaulding
9/03/2005 1:41am,
Rockland and Quincy aren't exactly next door to each other. Especially during rush hour (which is pretty much all the time).

Nevermind. Forget I said anything.