PDA

View Full Version : Grandmaster Doo Wai Bak Fu Pai

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

bareknuckle
8/26/2005 11:54pm,
I just wanted to say I have learned directly from doo wai and he is very real.No bs to him at all.Maybe some of his stories dont add up.But his kung fu works well.The problem is he is a paranoid nut case lately.He thinks jim lacy is on a mission to destroy him and lacy thinks the same damn thing about doo wai.
So what this does is causes conflict within bak fu pai and doubts among on lookers.
I am certified in the five elder arts as well as many other arts,Its authentic really good kung fu.But the rizzo brothers who run the schools in cali suck ass.They are fat lazy pigs and out for money.
Some guys in bfp are great martial artist.
In his old age doo wai is going fucking nuts!!!So I no longer back he or his system.It is very good kung fu but too many problems in the system and too much conflict.

TehDeadlyDimMak
8/27/2005 6:26am,
You want to back up some of those claims with say...a Bak Fu Pai Guy at a throwdown or something? I mean I'm not calling you a liar, but there's no way we know you're not Grandmaster Doo Wai yourself just pimping your system.

Matt Stone
8/27/2005 8:41am,
One single post doing little other than advertising an uknown teacher.

Seems pretty straight forward...

bareknuckle
8/27/2005 11:39am,
You can e mail me if you would like.I am not doo wai.Wtf?If i were wai and trying to boost my system why would i be calling him a damn nut.And yes i fight for a living i will throw down anytime anywhere.Get your money out and lets put it in escrow and we can test our skills.
I was basically saying bfp is too much political crap to associate with anymore. :XXbazooka

Matt Stone
8/27/2005 11:54am,
Let's see...

Maybe you are just a complete newbie on the internet, but let's go over a few things, shall we?

1) Whenever someone comes in and their first and only post does nothing more than advertise a particular teacher/system/school as "ohmygoditstheshit," that is usually indicative of what are termed "trolls." A "troll" is someone that goes "trolling," looking for someone to bite at the bait their post provides. These people are usually derided and then ignored.

2) When a post is questioned, trolls often respond with big, nasty comments and threats of physical violence in order to prove how badass they are in real life.

You've done both of these things.

Given that I'm in Korea, you'll note that it'll be pretty difficult for us to meet up, not that I'd run your way just to battle it out with some stranger because they didn't know how to post on the internet. It's a learning process. Get over it.

Welcome to Bullshido. Now, STFU n00b. :icon_joke

edward
8/27/2005 2:56pm,
Well, evidently Doo Wai's sick and tired of all you guys slandering him all the time.

Check this out from www.whitetigerforum.com. He challenges Bullshido. Will you step up?

This is a post at bullshido:..

Grandmaster Doo Wai Bak Fu Pai

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to say I have learned directly from doo wai and he is very real.No bs to him at all.Maybe some of his stories dont add up.But his kung fu works well.The problem is he is a paranoid nut case lately.He thinks jim lacy is on a mission to destroy him and lacy thinks the same damn thing about doo wai.
So what this does is causes conflict within bak fu pai and doubts among on lookers.
I am certified in the five elder arts as well as many other arts,Its authentic really good kung fu.But the rizzo brothers who run the schools in cali suck ass.They are fat lazy pigs and out for money.
Some guys in bfp are great martial artist.
In his old age doo wai is going fucking nuts!!!So I no longer back he or his system.It is very good kung fu but too many problems in the system and too much conflict.

My reply to bullshido:..

I know you bullshido morons that learn from unqualify shifus watch this site like a hawk.
Here is the Rizzo California school's web site: www.whitetigerschools.com
Here is the phone number:310-446-5566
Address:1990 Westwood Blvd. Suite 105 Los Angeles, Ca. 90025
You morons at bullshido feel free to go challenge shifu Rizzo at the above address OK ? Make an appointment and please do show up.
By the way ask the Gracies about Bak Fu Pai.
We do teach full contact at the above school because one of the shifu there is a fight promoter.
Thank you, to the morons of bullshido for all the publicities , feel free to copy and paste this onto your bullshido site because I know you will anyway.
Have fun and keep slandering us, please do not stop , keep getting people wondering about us and they will show up to seek the truth and then became our student.... I heard Max Gerber is involved with some wannabee Hung Gar Guy, Max tell them to go challenge the above school.

Posted on :http://www.whitetigerforum.com/ because bushido watch it like a hawk. This is a counter challenge and reply that the Dr. should copy onto bullshido...... We need some action anyway so come and test us !

Zendetta
8/27/2005 2:59pm,
"He was so dedicated to kung fu he went crazy!"
-Kung Fu hustle

edward
8/27/2005 3:06pm,
Why doesn't somebody challenge them and bring a camera? It's not often you get this kind of invitation. I'd do it but of course I'm nowhere near L.A. and a huge coward. :)

Matt Stone
8/27/2005 3:07pm,
Well, evidently Doo Wai's sick and tired of all you guys slandering him all the time.

Slander is when you say something about someone that damages their public persona, libel is when you write something about someone that damages their public persona. Know the difference if you are going to make allegations like that, and be sure to identify who it is, specifically, you allege is libeling someone else (lest you wrongfully accuse someone, which is potentially libelous in itself...).

Check this out from www.whitetigerforum.com. He challenges Bullshido. Will you step up?

I've never once commented about Doo Wai. I think, if anything, you overestimate his fame. Never heard of him. Why would I want to challenge him?

And there is absolutely nothing on that forum... So what challenge is there?

edward
8/27/2005 3:09pm,
Nobody's saying you, Matt Stone, should challenge anybody, especially since you're in Korea. But isn't that what Bullshido is all about?

Thaiboxerken
8/27/2005 3:12pm,
Who the **** is Doo? This is like starting a thread on Grandmaster Hokey Pokey.

Matt Stone
8/27/2005 4:32pm,
Nobody's saying you, Matt Stone, should challenge anybody, especially since you're in Korea. But isn't that what Bullshido is all about?

Well, when you say "you" perhaps clarifying whether that is a generic, all inclusive "you," or a singular, specific "you" might be a good idea... And since your post came immediately after mine, it would seem to imply (without clarification) that you were addressing me... At least that's how I took it.

And as far as I know, Bullshido isn't about challenging some unknown teacher to a fight, but asking hard questions of those that lay claim to magical powers... :5wolverin

edward
8/27/2005 4:57pm,
Well, when you say "you" perhaps clarifying whether that is a generic, all inclusive "you," or a singular, specific "you" might be a good idea... And since your post came immediately after mine, it would seem to imply (without clarification) that you were addressing me... At least that's how I took it.

And as far as I know, Bullshido isn't about challenging some unknown teacher to a fight, but asking hard questions of those that lay claim to magical powers... :5wolverin

"Check this out from www.whitetigerforum. com. He challenges Bullshido. Will you step up?"

I never said Matt Stone. I wrote Bullshido. Taken in the context of the English language, since the very last noun I wrote was Bullshido, the you would be taken to mean you in the context of Bullshido.

Everybody seems to be on a short fuse these days.

Stick
8/27/2005 5:12pm,
I have studied under grand puba Scooby-dooby and can crush a man's head with his patented dooby-snack-attack.

Also, Jim Lacey and anyone associated with him are utterly insane and beneath contempt.

JFS USA
8/27/2005 5:25pm,
One single post doing little other than advertising an uknown teacher. Seems pretty straight forward...

Actually, Matt, Doo Wai is fairly well known ... not in your neck of the woods, but certainly on the US West Coast.

Couple of my Si-hings checked him out quite a few years back ... they said he had the real stuff. That was their call as I never had any interest in his system ... more than happy with what I have been given.

Shame about Jimmy ... he's funny as hell or at least he use to have a great sense of humor. Bit "different" ... can't think of any other Sifu, self-proclaimed or otherwise, that would put up a photo of himself sitting at the kitchen table with a can of Bud in one hand and big 'ol smoking "roll your own" in the other. Ah yes, Cali ...

As for the guy claiming to be certified in 5 systems ... so what? I'm a "certified" Monk in 3 different Religions ... probably burn in Hell for that :new_uklia

Didn't have to pay a dime ... filled out a form online and "presto" I became a Monk. Of course, that didn't fly with my Wife ... I said "I'm now a Monk" and she said "You are now ... and will always be a 'Tard." :bduh:

Peeps should keep in mind that the Internet works in many ways. If you make a claim and go global with it you should be prepared to back it up in the appropriate manner.

Here, it's MA ... put up or STFU is the Bullshido standard and Throwdown is the proving medium of choice.

Your choice, Todai of Doo Wai. John

Thaiboxerken
8/27/2005 5:31pm,
Actually, Matt, Doo Wai is fairly well known ... not in your neck of the woods, but certainly on the US West Coast.

Strange, I live in the west coast and haven't heard of him.