PDA

View Full Version : Are the Martial Arts still under developement?

martialarm
8/19/2005 3:53am,
Throughout the history of the martial arts and all the combat systems of man training tools have played a vital part in evolving and perfecting these systems and techniques.

Whether it be the traditional wooden dummy, wing chun rings, iron palm ointments and even the system of using forms and karta have developed the martial arts into their current form.

Even today modern training tools are common and again the martial arts are under development with new training products such as the Wavemaster, the BOB training dummy, the Focus Master. All with one thing in common, to create a well rounded combat system.

Ideally a martial arts solo training tool should be workable for all and based on sound theory and through constant practice develop into sound physical application. The ideology and theory would have to take into account all the history of the combat technology of man and give this competition and street application.

I believe new training tools will always occur and if anyone knows of any please feel free to post them below!

martialarm
www.martialarm.com Exclamation

king of seals
8/19/2005 4:10am,
Can you "explain" this picture?

http://www.martialarm.com/images/martialarm-outside.jpg

MrMcFu
8/19/2005 4:12am,
What is that growing out of your crotch?

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
8/19/2005 4:20am,
karta

I love karuta! Hanafuda is a blast.

martialarm
8/19/2005 7:23am,
Its actually an arm growing out of my crotch but apparently size doesnt matter ??

We have had many dildo comments!!

But it also serves a secondary purpose of helping with martial arts training:

as well as the original purpose of aiding your marriage :)

:eusa_danc

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
8/19/2005 7:32am,
I think he's a troll.

I mean like, a troll and not a salesperson/PR rep/whatever.

martialarm
8/19/2005 9:11pm,
Actually what I really wanted was for someone to post news on any new training tools.

I'd be interested in adding to my martial arts gear and look for new stuff because I dont always have access to someone to train with.