PDA

View Full Version : The voice of a true prophet...

Pages : [1] 2

punchingdummy
8/12/2005 12:21pm,
This is a 1998 interview with Rick Riscola in the WTC...where he died on 9/11. He was the head of security for a large financial firm, and had a long and distinguished military career. His words, specifically what he states at the end of this interview, should be heard by all Americans...especially our national politicians.

http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/voice_prophet

Stick
8/12/2005 4:48pm,
Excellent video, thanks.

punchingdummy
8/14/2005 6:38am,
TTT.

I would have expected some anti-war, anti-GWOT, anti-Bush folks to jump all over this...

Poop Loops
8/14/2005 11:36am,
WAR SUCKS!!!! GWOT SUCKS!!!! BUSH SUCKS!!!!

How was that?

Anyway, why can't people like him become president? People who actually KNOW something?

PL

feedback
8/14/2005 1:23pm,
"Allan, 07-21-05
Truth is never easy, but we must face it. We do not have any right to impose ourselves on anyone who does not seek our help.

Larry Allar, 07-20-05
I concure, his comments are parallel to my thoughts and stand on where this country is going! We need true change and it will not come I feel unfortunatley until more destruction happens :("

Wow, they're certainly not newgrounds

Poop Loops
8/14/2005 5:47pm,
You do know he said that a good 7 years before them, right?

PL

Shadowdh
8/15/2005 5:42am,
Wow... just Wow... good man there... what a deeply thought provoking interview...

baqi9
8/16/2005 9:43am,
I agree with what the man said, but to call him a prophet is way overboard. I think the difference in him saying what he said and most people who say it is social status, party affiliation, and the flower in the hair or on the shirt. None the less they are still good point that should be made.

danno
8/16/2005 9:49am,
I would have expected some anti-war, anti-GWOT, anti-Bush folks to jump all over this...

lol, you mean me?

i'll have a look at it soon... must go to bed.

PirateJon
8/16/2005 11:49am,
TTT.

why? I'm a lefty that's strongly pro-military and anti iraq war. It's pointless. I'm anti GWOT too. That's just freakin retarded. Combine it with the war on (some) drugs and the War on poverty and just call it the Holy War against stuff that's not good. anti-bush goes without saying. terrible president.

Poop Loops
8/16/2005 12:12pm,
I just got my citizenship yesterday. After the oath they put on a vid of Bush giving a short schpiel about being a citizen. I just wanted to cry.

PL

OZZ
8/16/2005 7:26pm,
I have never seen that footage before..very telling.
I am not trying to sound arrogant or anything, but I am glad that we did not accompany the U.S. in its invasion of Iraq. It has clearly become the new Vietnam..God knows when the U.S. will finally be able to pull out for good.
I am not sure if people realize how truly dangerous a man George W. Bush really is. He is a fundamentalist in the strictest sense, and oonly slightly less radical than the Muslim extremists are.
Dark days are ahead for our continent, that is for certain.

feedback
8/16/2005 7:49pm,
You do know he said that a good 7 years before them, right?

PL

No, I was talking about the comments. On Newgrounds the comments are LOL SUCK A FUK FAAAAGZ!

danno
8/16/2005 10:43pm,
it was a slap in the face when it said that he died on 9/11. very sad.

wouldn't he be considered unpatriotic for having those views?

he is exactly the kind of person fox would NOT interview.

Anyway, why can't people like him become president?

the average person has a very superficial understanding of politics, and you can win their vote through superficial means.

i don't think that this man says what most people want to hear. people just would not vote for him.

punchingdummy
8/16/2005 11:03pm,
it was a slap in the face when it said that he died on 9/11. very sad.

wouldn't he be considered unpatriotic for having those views?

I hope not because I share them. Either way, he seems to have support of the military community.

punchingdummy
8/16/2005 11:04pm,
the average person has a very superficial understanding of politics, and you can win their vote through superficial means.

This is perhaps the greatest lesson I have learned from reading posts on Bullshido.