PDA

View Full Version : A REAL MASTER!

switchback
3/20/2003 9:52pm,
http://www.sunbiwarrior.com/Founder/Founder.htm

A real master with all the pieces! I know Iíll here from all the 12-year-old WWF/tough guys about how it sucks. However, for the rest of the martial artist this guy and system is great. I recently went to one of his seminars and learned a great deal! Take a look and if get a chance take a class/seminar. You will get a paradigm shift if your training!

Deadpan Scientist
3/20/2003 10:34pm,
Don't be so paranoid, unless of course you are a troll, in which case, you should be very paranoid

Omega Supreme
3/20/2003 10:48pm,
My question is why? I'm 12 years old, I'm not saying this guys sucks. I just want to know why you want us to know about a guy who, in all essence, a complete unknown to the main stream.

Go away I'm talking to myself

PizDoff
3/20/2003 11:17pm,
maybe they had good luvin

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
No brain, no gain.

thesod_88
3/20/2003 11:25pm,
lol! funny.

Boyd
3/20/2003 11:49pm,
http://www.spinpopcollector.com/Graphics/WWF---Undertaker.jpg
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT YOU'RE GONNA HEAR FROM THE WWF TOUGH GUYS, YOU SNIVELING LITTLE *****. YOU THINK YOUR DOCTOR FRIEND IS BAD (AN IDEA WHICH MAKES ME CHORTLE; DOCOTRS ARE FUCKEN PUSSIES, SAVE FOR DOCTOR DOOM, DOCTOR DEMENTO, AND DOCTOR EVIL. THEY BAD MOTHERFUCKERS), YOU GET YOUR DOCTOR FRIEND IN THE RING AGAINST THE UNDERTAKER AND SEE WHAT THE **** HAPPENS. HE'LL BREAK YOUR LITTLE *****-ASS-BITCH-**** BACKSIDE, THEN PROMPTLY TURN YOU AROUND AND PROCEDE TO BREAK YOUR LITTLE *****-ASS-BITCH-**** FRONTSIDE IN A SIMILAR FASHION. THEN I'LL FUCKEN TURN AND SHATTER YOUR "MASTER'S" TRACHEA WITH A ROLLING DDT! A ROLLING DDT! BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, AND I'M ONLY GONNA SAY THIS ONCE: YOU STEP IN THE SQUARED CIRCLE WITH THE UNDERTAKER, AND YOU'RE GOIN DOWN. SIX FEET DOWN, SPECIFICALLY. WHILE IN A CASKET. AND DEAD.

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!

Edited by - boyd on March 20 2003 22:51:19

elipson
3/20/2003 11:49pm,
man im so fuckin sick of guys who come on here for one damn post and expect us to believe anything they say!
If you're only here to advertise your ****, you should have to pay phrost for the free advertising!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
-Ghandi

PizDoff
3/21/2003 1:38am,
or be interesting

--
Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
No brain, no gain.

elipson
3/21/2003 1:41am,
ACtually I would settle for them just staying around and talking about their ****. We can't believe someone until we at least get to know them a little. These one post loosers have ZERO cred in my opinion.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
-Ghandi

Omega Supreme
3/21/2003 3:48am,
My question is why? I'm 12 years old, I'm not saying this guys sucks. I just want to know why you want us to know about a guy who, in all essence, a complete unknown to the main stream.

How'd I miss that...I'm not 12<<<slapping forehead now>>>>>

Balloonknot
3/21/2003 10:11am,
The joint looks like every other TKD school I have ever seen. Notice every single person is a black belt (besides the kids). Hmmmm. Bullshido??

Fighty McGee
3/21/2003 10:41am,
Well well welly welly well... yet ANOTHER version of Hapkido to promote under a different name. Kuk Sul, Hapkido, Han Mu Do, Hwarang Do, etc etc. Reading the GM's resume, he seems very knowledgeable, but why add yet another name to the ever expanding pile, when what he is doing is a version of Hapkido? Profit motive? Hmmmmm?