PDA

View Full Version : This 8-year old could kick your ass!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kintama
7/15/2005 12:50pm,
You have to wonder if kids like this have the same kind of twisted parents that make them live in beauty pagents.

http://outhouserag.typepad.com/outhouserag/files/hyperboy.wmv

or maybe it's just too much crack in his cereal.

Mr. Mantis
7/15/2005 1:05pm,
Anybody know what style he's doing? I don't know if he says because I don't have sound.

There sure are alot of twirls in there. I wonder if that is common for that particular style. And all the screaming, he is stopping to scream right?

Cullion
7/15/2005 1:10pm,
Maybe I'm soft, having kids myself, but at that age, I think the lad should be applauded for his spirit and earnest mastery of a difficult routine requiring speed, coordination and stamina, especially performing in front of all those people.

Mr. Mantis
7/15/2005 1:13pm,
Yeah, I think the kid did well, but then again I don't know what I'm looking at, other than the fact it doesn't look Chinese.

Ronin
7/15/2005 1:13pm,
Nice baton twirling, but why is he wearing a gi?
Shouldn't it be a cheerleader outfit?

lawdog
7/15/2005 1:16pm,
Maybe I'm soft, having kids myself, but at that age, I think the lad should be applauded for his spirit and earnest mastery of a difficult routine requiring speed, coordination and stamina, especially performing in front of all those people.

I agree. I think the kid is impressive.

Ronin
7/15/2005 1:17pm,
I agree. I think the kid is impressive.

You need to get out more.

kendamu
7/15/2005 1:17pm,
That's the XMA stuff I catch on ESPN once in awhile. It's a bunch of people doing really flashy forms. A lot of the adults tend to do flips and stuff, too. I'm not really bothered by kids doing staff forms like that but when some guy in the adult division is twirling what looks like a Katana dipped in glitter over his head by the blade I tend to get a bit turned off to the whole idea.

Scrapper
7/15/2005 1:18pm,
I do love me some XMA silliness. The commentator was correct: he is an excellent performer. Beyond that, Meh.

Mr. Mantis
7/15/2005 1:19pm,
Kid's got one hell of a mullet too doesn't he? (It is a boy right?)

hapkido_keith
7/15/2005 1:29pm,
Speed, coordination, stamina... yes he has them. But this is a show. I certainly hope no one is confusing this display with fighting prowess.

1bad65
7/15/2005 1:29pm,
That appears to not just be a mullet, but a permullet.

VikingPower
7/15/2005 1:34pm,

My vote as well. Points for intensity, but if he wants to be a majorette, he should join the marching band.

Cullion
7/15/2005 1:42pm,

Ronin, I would've thought that you of all people would understand that getting young boys to dress up as cheerleaders involved was too expensive and legally troublesome to do in public.

Cullion
7/15/2005 1:45pm,
Listen to all the big tough grumpy old curmudgeons.

Cullion
7/15/2005 1:45pm,
Speed, coordination, stamina... yes he has them. But this is a show. I certainly hope no one is confusing this display with fighting prowess.

Of course not. This is Bullshido.