PDA

View Full Version : It would suck to live in a zombie video game!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Castel
6/17/2005 4:49pm,
http://kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=2349&NEXTID=0&PREVID=0&DISPLAYORDER=20050609151844&CAT=movies&NSFW=2&page=1

Ever wished that every zombie game you played you could live in?
This guy doesnt.

Its a long video so i'll give a quick summary.
Guy gets hypnotized by playing zombie shooting game - falls asleep and taken to a place that has the same setting as the video game- guy wakes up where he stopped in the game and see's hes IN the game - begins to freak out

Probably fake...but still funny as hell.

Damn those hypnotizers!

Cakemaster
6/18/2005 2:46am,
When he woke up back in the pub, I expected him to start trying to shoot everything round him.

Nii
6/18/2005 3:47am,
woah! That was hell awesome :qright5:

lifetime
6/18/2005 7:23am,
Is that real? Because that is some fucking awesome **** if it is. I want a video of myself trying to beat up zombies.

Wounded Ronin
6/18/2005 12:13pm,
You know that that's not how hypnosis works, right?

Incredibly poor marksmanship is teh depressing. I guess that one side effect of British gun control laws is no one knowing how to shoot worth a damn.

Wounded Ronin
6/18/2005 12:37pm,
Is that thing even supposed to be held like that?

Given the length you probably "should" brace it against your shoulder and look down the sights on top to take a shot, rather than pretend it's a pistol and hold it out in front of you with arms extended.

Regardless, he was shaking that thing everywhere in a way that was painful to watch.

EDIT: Just watched him again. It actually is a paintball gun, since the CO2 bottle is attached to the back. That's why it could make noise when he shot.

Lights Out
6/18/2005 12:57pm,
Fake, but coll nonetheless.

If such a thing could be real, it would be in stores now.

It reminds of that film in which a guy bought a videogame which make you beleive it was real (anybody remmembers the title?).

Man it would be sooo cool to play some **** like that. Now that would be a gamiing experience.

Equipoise
6/18/2005 1:30pm,
I would have thought, "Hmm, I'm armed with a Stingray paintball gun, this is a pathetic excuse for a prank."

Also that guy acts like a total ponce. I'd be ashamed to act that cowardly. It's very very simple, relax, shoot the zombies in the head. Find some tactical vantage point and think of a plan to escape.

Cakemaster
6/18/2005 3:12pm,
It reminds of that film in which a guy bought a videogame which make you beleive it was real (anybody remmembers the title?).

ExistenZ or however you write it, one of Cronenberg's ones?

lifetime
6/18/2005 7:25pm,
I would have thought, "Hmm, I'm armed with a Stingray paintball gun, this is a pathetic excuse for a prank."

Also that guy acts like a total ponce. I'd be ashamed to act that cowardly. It's very very simple, relax, shoot the zombies in the head. Find some tactical vantage point and think of a plan to escape.

I dunno. I was pretty creeped out just by the "scary figure in the shadows" and the "half dead bride in the corner" just by watching the file. I don't know how I'd feel if I was in the same situation, cept maybe I'd be running up to them and push kicking them over on the way to the exit or something.

ojgsxr6
6/18/2005 7:43pm,
Why anyone would bother considering its realityis beyond me.
Wishful thinking, because I would pay alot to do that if it were real.

Equipoise
6/18/2005 11:07pm,
A paintball gun... It had a damned Co2 canister on it. And sprayed gas when fired.

Wounded Ronin
6/18/2005 11:18pm,
A paintball gun... It had a damned Co2 canister on it. And sprayed gas when fired.

See, but in the UK people aren't really allowed to have guns. Probably he tragically wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a paintball marker and a real firearm.

Castel
6/19/2005 12:10am,
See, but in the UK people aren't really allowed to have guns. Probably he tragically wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a paintball marker and a real firearm.
He was scared as ****,he saw a gun in his hand...so he used it.
he didnt really observe the gun and all.

Equipoise
6/19/2005 12:37am,
He's a sissy. Plain and simple.

lifetime
6/19/2005 1:19am,
And you're a liar if you claim you've never had a nightmare that you thought was real.