PDA

View Full Version : Are You a Bad Dude?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Bang!
6/16/2005 12:39pm,
Quick poll on physical confrontation!

Obviously, on the mats don't count (unless someone blew a gasket during sparring practice).

Ronin
6/16/2005 12:49pm,
Started a fight because you or a a friend/loved one were felt threatened
Participated in a fight that could have been avoided
Participated in a fight that may have been avoidable (at least in hindsight)
Particpated in a fight that was was not avoidable
Physically defused a situation that may have resulted in a fight
Verbally defused a situation that may have resulted in a fight

All of the above.

Bang!
6/16/2005 12:56pm,
Started a fight because you or a a friend/loved one were felt threatened
Participated in a fight that could have been avoided
Participated in a fight that may have been avoidable (at least in hindsight)
Particpated in a fight that was was not avoidable
Physically defused a situation that may have resulted in a fight
Verbally defused a situation that may have resulted in a fight

All of the above.Ronin, could I get you to detail your reasons for the unavoidable stuff? I only ask because I know that you typically have good reasons for any such hijinx.

Ronin
6/16/2005 1:14pm,
Ronin, could I get you to detail your reasons for the unavoidable stuff? I only ask because I know that you typically have good reasons for any such hijinx.

I was a bouncer, remember?

VikingPower
6/16/2005 1:15pm,
Started a fight for the sake of fighting.
Started a fight to preserve your own honour, of that of a friend/loved one (she was a friend of mine)
Participated in a fight that could have been avoided.
Participated in a fight that may have been avoidable (at least in hindsight).
Physically defused a situation that may have resulted in a fight.
Verbally refused a situation that may have resulted in a fight.
Run or hidden away from a potential fight like a seven-year-old with pee pee in his pants.

Bang!
6/16/2005 1:21pm,
I was a bouncer, remember?Aaah. I was under the impression that more time had passed since then. Still, good to have on record.

beka
6/16/2005 1:28pm,
I physically defused a fight between a 10 year old and his 11 year old brother. The 10 year old pushed the 11 year old off of a skateboard, so the 11 year old wanted to fight him. 10 year old picked up a brick and threatened to throw it. I told the 10 year old to put down the brick while I grabbed the 11 year old and dragged him inside.

It was really really exciting and heroic, and it makes me a *very* bad dude.

Ronin
6/16/2005 1:30pm,
Aaah. I was under the impression that more time had passed since then. Still, good to have on record.

Since then I have gotten in to only on "altercation" remember?
Other than that, its been sparring, vocal-jutsu and nipple twisting.

Bang!
6/16/2005 1:36pm,
Since then I have gotten in to only on "altercation" remember?
Other than that, its been sparring, vocal-jutsu and nipple twisting.Oh, I remember. That story made my month.

Jeice
6/16/2005 1:40pm,
Verbally defused, which is for the best because I'm such a nice guy and couldn't hurt a fly.

VikingPower
6/16/2005 1:43pm,
I'm the only asshole that started one just for the hell of it so far :P Not my finest moment, I must admit...

Bang!
6/16/2005 1:49pm,
I'm the only asshole that started one just for the hell of it so far :P Not my finest moment, I must admit...I noticed that. Is there a story that you'd like to share?

VikingPower
6/16/2005 1:52pm,
I noticed that. Is there a story that you'd like to share?

Basically I was drinking, hanging out with a buddy of mine in a local bar near my house so all I had to do was stagger home a few miles and not have to drive. Saw a guy I never liked from before, we exchanged a few words, I got pissed off and left. He came outside to keep it up, and that's when the fight happened.

Ronin
6/16/2005 1:57pm,
Basically I was drinking, hanging out with a buddy of mine in a local bar near my house so all I had to do was stagger home a few miles and not have to drive. Saw a guy I never liked from before, we exchanged a few words, I got pissed off and left. He came outside to keep it up, and that's when the fight happened.

You suck, I used to beat up people like you whenI was bouncing.
:knob:

VikingPower
6/16/2005 2:01pm,
You suck, I used to beat up people like you whenI was bouncing.
:knob:

Lol. I actually knew the bouncer so he let us go for a bit before he broke it up. Once again, not something I'm proud of, but everyone loses their cool on occasions. I'm far less quick-tempered than I used to be, that's for sure.

Smeagol
6/16/2005 2:16pm,
i wanted to fight this guy. more than once. i do want to fucking ruin his ****, break his arms and legs, spit in his face and bust his balls so bad he can never again use his dick. but my girlfriend doesn't want me to :(
i didn't know what to check so i checked nothing.