PDA

View Full Version : Is he justified or just a jerk?

qwerty00
6/08/2005 12:26pm,
http://www.planetvids.com/html/Jerk-Town-Councilor.html

This is a link of councilman Mike Cady of Frederick, MD. I think he went overboard, firing a guy just because he didn't take off his hat.

What do you guys think?

Phrost
6/08/2005 12:53pm,
I wouldn't say he was a jerk if it wasn't for the fact that he didn't expect the councilwoman to be held to the same standard.

I was kind of unclear about this, did they pass that motion to reduce the budget specifically to correspond with the individual's salary?

Ktulu
6/08/2005 12:59pm,
I was kind of unclear about this, did they pass that motion to reduce the budget specifically to correspond with the individual's salary?

That was my guess. Why did he appear before the city council?

BTW: In my experience, city government is a biggest joke in the American political system.

Dochter
6/08/2005 1:38pm,
WTF? What a little wannabe Naopolean. Dipshit.

Phrost
6/08/2005 1:41pm,
He probably sits on a HOA board as well.

Freddy
6/08/2005 2:57pm,
Was it a regular hat or one of those Tin Foil hats? :eusa_danc

Shadowdh
6/09/2005 4:17am,
That dipshit council member is a ****... plain and simple... I dont use that word often but this fits... there was a double standard in play then he was voted down so took it out in an extremely petty and small man manner... fuckwits like that shouldnt even be allowed electrical power...

bodar
6/09/2005 10:20am,
So, not only would the Parks and Recreation not be able to retain this guy, but they would be unable to hire anyone to replace him at current budget. All so this ass-clown could go on a power trip (God forbid anyone on the council stands up to him) at the expense of public service. But I guess if I looked like him I'd be mad at the world too.

EDIT: I love how the middle guy changes his vote like a complete ***** and no one say a friggin WORD during discussion. Also, is the "contingency fund" just another name for Cady's 401K? People like this anger me to the point of physical violence.

bodar
6/09/2005 10:32am,
Think I'm gonna shoot Senor Cady an email about how much of a worthless cockslug I believe him to be. If anyone cares to join in: [email protected]

Shadowdh
6/09/2005 1:07pm,
Is there any thing they can do about this obvious power trip...??? I may just email him meself... of course I dont think that 1 it will get through to him... (hes a man with SMS afterall) and 2 it will probably be viewed as spam or rubbish mail... but he is such a wank it may just be worth it... also this is bone fide...???

Wounded Ronin
6/10/2005 2:19pm,
Actually, is there an address we can send snail mail to? Massive letter writing is usually more efficacious than email spamming.

EDIT:

Here is is:
Winchester Hall
12 E. Church Street
Frederick, MD 21701

(From http://www.co.frederick.md.us/BOCC/CCady.htm#Mike )

Come Monday, I will print out and mail the following letter to that address:

Dear Vice President Cady,

I have just seen video footage of you attempting to bar a man from public office because he wore a cap in front of the board of commissioners. I think your actions were wasteful of the public's time and money. You were not elected to public office so that you could enforce your favored dress code on prospective civil servants; on the contrary, you were elected to keep the government running smoothly in the service of the citizens. I cannot think of a more pointless way to obstruct the smooth and productive operation of government than to bar the appointment of a needed civil servant due to his choice of headgear.