PDA

View Full Version : People wot I have injured

Pages : [1] 2 3

Toby Christensen
6/04/2005 1:01am,
Simon, taichi student, ( choked briefly unconscious)
Luise, amatuer boxer (spun around, sat on my lap, goosenecked and headlocked until she yelled)
Visi Moodaley (the infamous "big black man".) (Headbutted, backheeled, choked)
But he got me back with a half nelson, a fireman's carry and outdoing me speedwise in headbutting competitions.

A friend of mine who was on speed (choked, but otherwise she would have been beateb up by a bouncer)

My twin brother (heaps of times. Mainly bites, a headbutt once and I have broken several chairs over his head.)
An ex rugby playing friend of mine who was in a car accident. This guy is a consummate wrestler (bitten, eyegouged, choked, headbutted)
A bouncer friend of mine (who taught me choking) Boston Crabbed!

Ah. the joys of martial pragmatism

Poop Loops
6/04/2005 1:03am,
Fascinating.

PL

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6/04/2005 3:47am,
According to my experience in Dynasty Warriors, that's a pathetic K.O. count. I know I get 500 people per level, at least.

Striker1976
6/04/2005 4:27am,
Interesting, i usually dont wait to see what has happened or if they are serious or not, usually just leave them knocked out. Only ever heard of one guy who was in hospital from the beating, cops were looking for me and the only reason why i knew they came around to my house wanting to chat to me about it, of course i was never there and thanks to mum who told them i dont live there!

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
6/04/2005 4:30am,
Good to see you've left a written confession to evading arrest. If what you originally did wasn't enough to get you in trouble, this should be.

Then there's all the lameness that comes with bragging about breaking the law over the internet.

feedback
6/04/2005 4:37am,
Why would you brag about injuring people in training?

Knightmare
6/04/2005 5:25am,
Insecurities.

JohnnyCache
6/04/2005 5:26am,
Interesting, i usually dont wait to see what has happened or if they are serious or not, usually just leave them knocked out. Only ever heard of one guy who was in hospital from the beating, cops were looking for me and the only reason why i knew they came around to my house wanting to chat to me about it, of course i was never there and thanks to mum who told them i dont live there!

Well, you're super bad . . . but do you have soul?

I've only really hurt one guy in training, but I broke his jaw with a shin kick. I felt like a dick for several minutes.

KickAHippie
6/04/2005 11:09am,
I once killed 100 men in a secret underground tournament in Hong Kong. It was secret and underground so there is no record but I did it.

DuckofDeath
6/04/2005 12:59pm,
I dim-mak'd Frank Dux and gave him a brain tumor.

El-Wood
6/04/2005 1:03pm,
I hurt someones feelings once... :sad2:

Poop Loops
6/04/2005 3:47pm,
While practicing Aikido once, I grabbed my partner slightly above the wrist where I was supposed to, and made him slightly uncomfortable.

PL

Cakemaster
6/04/2005 4:45pm,
While practicing Aikido once, I grabbed my partner slightly above the wrist where I was supposed to, and made him slightly uncomfortable.

PL

Goddamn, talk about hardcore.. :smile:

Blitzkrieg
6/04/2005 7:23pm,
What the hell is the point of this thread? I could break a dozen arms a day in class if I wanted. Just dont stop cranking when they tap. Good job ass ****, you're a black belt in dickwadfu... hiiiiii ya!

Don Gwinn
6/04/2005 9:34pm,
I just kicked my dog on the way to the kitchen to get a soda. It was dark in the dining room and she was lying in the middle of the floor.

I'm so cool.

WildFire
6/04/2005 10:19pm,
I posted on a useless thread and took a few moments out of people's lives to read my reply!