PDA

View Full Version : Rob Kahn Seminar in NJ on 6-21

riceavenger
6/01/2005 2:57pm,
http://www.martialartsnj.com/html/upcoming_events.html

As many of you know, Rob is a Royce Gracie BB. The school I attend is affiliated with him so he will be coming up to do a seminar soon. It's not mentioned on the page but the seminar is only 50 bucks for 2 hours. That's right, for the same price as a one hour private from a blue belt you can get two hours from a black belt BB. He will be doing two sessions that day, an 6 o clock and 8 o clock one.

I know he posts on these boards, so if he sees this post he can fill in any missing details.

EDIT: Edited the time from 20 hours to 2 hours. Whoops.

Aesopian
6/01/2005 3:21pm,
I read 20 hours and my head almost exploded.

Gringo Grande
6/01/2005 6:30pm,
If Rob had the hairy, yet sexy pipestems that Aesopian calls legs and others call utensils of prime choking potential...I'd consider marrying him.

Since he does not however, I would like to add in a good word and mention that the few hours I spent with Rob expanded my understanding of grappling exponentially and what a true BJJ BB sees and understands over other grapplers is quite amazing.

If you have the chance to go...do it.

Gringo Grande

CanucKyokushin
6/01/2005 6:54pm,
Eh!50$.Eh! I paid 150$ for a 2 day seminar In Daito-ryu that lasted 4 hours each.And all I got was a lousy t-shirt.

riceavenger
6/15/2005 2:44pm,
All right, Jeff has decided to merge the class into one group so there'll only be one session. It'll be from 7 to 9:30.