PDA

View Full Version : U.K. Street gangs clash. (vid)

Pages : [1] 2

MurderFactory
5/27/2005 4:58am,
http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=4322

Locu5
5/27/2005 5:09am,
OK, before you go all super-dippy-clippy on us, take a secound, breathe, and read the n00b FAQ. Please try to resist the temptation to post links to material without comment on them as discussion boards tend to need discussion to be worth it.

Where do you train and in what?

Nid
5/27/2005 7:02am,
I like to be in America!
O.K. by me in America!
Ev'rything free in America
For a small fee in America!

fanatical
5/27/2005 7:35am,
I saw this clip on the discovery channel last night. But where's the rest where all the monkeys start humping eachother and we learn of their intricate social structures?

Ronin
5/27/2005 7:41am,
You call THAt a gang fight ???

I have lost all hope in the current generation.

KhorneliusPraxx
5/27/2005 8:00am,
I bet that whomever owned that motorcycle was pissed.

for our friends in the UK, by pissed, I mean extremely angry, not drunk

poidog
5/27/2005 9:43am,
This thread should've been titled "UK prep school gangs have a shoving match".

So who won, Slytherin House or House Hufflepuff?

KhorneliusPraxx
5/27/2005 10:00am,
The one guy cornered against the wall getting pounded by two guys (:35) could have received a shitload of damage but the camera turned away from him really fast so I don't know if he got away or if he was left lying there in a pool of his own blood.

KhorneliusPraxx
5/27/2005 10:08am,
I like the guy away from the shoving, doubled over (1:23). I'm not sure if he's just doubled over from a body shot or if he is puking his guts up. Maybe he had the flu...

Scarab Beetle
5/27/2005 10:56am,
You call THAt a gang fight ???

I have lost all hope in the current generation.lol no **** what a bunch of children.

Yamabushi
5/27/2005 4:20pm,
This thread should've been titled "UK prep school gangs have a shoving match".

So who won, Slytherin House or House Hufflepuff?

I think the land of the football hooligan can rest safe because, unless everyone in that street owns a foreign registered car, this "fight" wasn't filmed in the UK.

It looks more like Central Europe - Germany or the Czech Republic perhaps?

Camus
5/27/2005 4:32pm,
After the time I spent in Germany and having seen a couple small SUVs in that video, I doubt it. Those license plates also don't look German. I would also wager German youth could fight better.

I don't even think that's mainland, definately not British though, cars are on the 'wrong' side of the road anyway.

I'd wager Sweden. Yeah, probably Sweden.

Peter H.
5/27/2005 4:34pm,
Definitely not England, steering wheels on the wrong side. And it was a pathetic shoving match.

I rate it is at lilac on a scale of 1 - 10.

Matsufubu
5/27/2005 4:34pm,
Yeah, those plates look East European. Definitely not UK.

My favourite bit was when the editor chose to use slow-mo to capture the awesomeness of the chav in the baseball cap booting the chav without a baseball cap up the arse, as if it were a Jean-Claude van Damme movie and it's a totally amazing move.

And the music...are we supposed to be impressed by gangs called 'Baby Boys' (or whatever) gesture threateningly at one another, attempting to throw kung-fu stylee kicks? Utter bollocks.

There would be more cries of "Fookin' 'ave it!" and "Come on then, yer wankers!" if it were a UK vid.

VikingPower
5/27/2005 4:49pm,
Always good to see a bit of the old ultra-violence :laughing1

Ryno
5/27/2005 4:54pm,
Love the guy who keeps trying to throw snap kicks, but his opponent just keeps rushing through them and pushes him. Well, if at first you don't succeed... Get pushed again and again.