PDA

View Full Version : Which one of you would have had the the balls to stand up to this guy?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wolfwood
5/12/2005 6:48pm,
No MA experience (I'd assume), but big as hell and mean to boot.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pizzaparlorbrawl.html

I mean, self defense is what I'd take MAs for, but I don't know what I'd do in this situation if he sucker punched me right away or something.

Traditional Tom
5/12/2005 6:50pm,
(sigh) search button

Wolfwood
5/12/2005 6:52pm,
Ah ****.

Knightmare
5/12/2005 6:56pm,
I think I found someone to replace me as the village idiot.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
5/12/2005 7:35pm,
You'll always be our one and only.

Pandinha
5/12/2005 7:44pm,
I would have no problem.

In fact, he in all probability would have never stepped up to me.

He is a bully. Bullies do not attack anyone they dont' think will fight back.

I am close to his size, and not fat.

Wolfwood
5/12/2005 8:11pm,
The thing is, not many people would be, though.

Not to mention he's not so much of a bully as he is a mindless kill machine. Hear his girlfriend in the background? "KILL HIM! KILL HIM!! KILL HIM!"

He only does what he's told.

Tef-the-Persian
5/12/2005 8:20pm,
That's a hard question to ask, especially of those of us who are smaller. (I weight about 155, and am like 5 foot 8 inches).

If it were a friend or family member, I'd do what I could, definitely. If it were a stranger and I knew the stranger was in the right, I'd like to think I'd do something.

But in truth, these, "Would you..." threads, in my experience, relate to the original poster's own fears. "Would I have?" turns into, "Would you have?" Which is fine, I have no problem with it, but you can't predict the future, and you weren't there...so you don't know unless you've had past experience.

I have only picked a fight once with a person above 300 lbs, and he simply threw me into a wall and said I had guts. That was that. (I could in no way resist the throw).

Pandinha
5/12/2005 8:33pm,
That's a hard question to ask, especially of those of us who are smaller. (I weight about 155, and am like 5 foot 8 inches).

If it were a friend or family member, I'd do what I could, definitely. If it were a stranger and I knew the stranger was in the right, I'd like to think I'd do something.

But in truth, these, "Would you..." threads, in my experience, relate to the original poster's own fears. "Would I have?" turns into, "Would you have?" Which is fine, I have no problem with it, but you can't predict the future, and you weren't there...so you don't know unless you've had past experience.

I have only picked a fight once with a person above 300 lbs, and he simply threw me into a wall and said I had guts. That was that. (I could in no way resist the throw).

One of my VP's was on the Greco Roman Team for the US in Barcelona. He's 380lbs plus. He grabs my wrist and it takes everything to break his grip.

Apples to oranges though, a trained wrestler, olympic level nonetheless versus this guy, no comparison.

Stick
5/12/2005 8:45pm,
Anthony, why is it your avatars are always the most eye catching ones on the page?

I would've stood up to this guy; I am 160lbs and 5'8". However I never ever buy pizza alone as I cannot drive and I would never buy a pizza for myself- I am invariably in a pizza parlor with about 2 or 3 other people, and what with the people I hang out with..... this man would have been stabbed.

I **** you not, cause I'm ****'n HARD, bitch!

Traditional Tom
5/12/2005 8:54pm,
I think I found someone to replace me as the village idiot.

Not until he accuses a school of Bullshido, challenges them, and then wussies out and accuses everyone but himself.
You're still the reigning champ.

As for this video, that guy is a gorilla. Other than possible personal satisfaction at adding another black man to the already overpopulated prison system at the cost of personal health risks, I don't see why the hell any of the customers should have helped him. Like there was anything they could have done anyways, maybe if they all piled on him simultaneously and waited for the police to come, they might have restrained him.
Otherwise they would probably all have been flattened like pancakes.

Knightmare
5/12/2005 9:06pm,
Not until he accuses a school of Bullshido, challenges them, and then wussies out and accuses everyone but himself.
You're still the reigning champ.

As for this video, that guy is a gorilla. Other than possible personal satisfaction at adding another black man to the already overpopulated prison system at the cost of personal health risks, I don't see why the hell any of the customers should have helped him. Like there was anything they could have done anyways, maybe if they all piled on him simultaneously and waited for the police to come, they might have restrained him.
Otherwise they would probably all have been flattened like pancakes.

This is the 3rd time I have to write this up on Bullshido. Ask Osiris for legitimacy...

Pete came to my school and threatened me with a lawsuit if I didn't stop. He refused to allow me to spar one of his students.

If you want the fucking email Tom, then contact me privately and I will show you.

Tom can you come to the next Mega Throwdown? I will pay your way if you agree to spar with me.

Poop Loops
5/12/2005 9:35pm,
If I did try to stand up to him, it wouldn't be a straight up "STOP IT MUTHERFUCKER!!", instead, I would grab the nearest big, hard object (that's not in anybody's pants) and blind side him. Then, hope he chases me instead of finishing off the other guy and book it.

PL

Shuma-Gorath
5/12/2005 9:42pm,
Tom can you come to the next Mega Throwdown? I will pay your way if you agree to spar with me.
This is great on so many levels.

mullet
5/12/2005 9:45pm,
Haha **** he slapped that guy around like a lil bitch...

Hmm well I wouldn't wanna be in that situation with a fuckin ape like this guy, would've gotten out into the open before I got smacked.

If i did have to fight the guy I'd get a huge metal bar or a bottle or a knife and smack his head / stab him in the stomach. That's about all you can do with someone this big, apart from run... he'd never be able to catch me hahaha

Mr. Mantis
5/12/2005 9:55pm,
He got 4 years 9 months in prison for that, his case is currently on appeal. The jury convicted him.

She did 6 months in the county jail for her other crimes not involving the guy that got the beat down. For her feloneous assault, she got 2 years probation with 50 hours of community service and anger management. Her case is also on appeal.

Both of them are indigents.