PDA

View Full Version : Funny TKD Bullshido

Pages : [1] 2

BlackFyre
5/10/2005 6:47pm,
I have returned after a bit of a hiatus to take care of some family matters...anyways, here are a couple of interesting items I have run across.

Check out the training for these North Korean Bodyguards! (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=northkorea_bodyguards)

Also, get it today, your very own Shinobi Shozoku! (http://www.shinobishozoku.com)

:rolleyes:

MaverickZ
5/10/2005 6:51pm,
TKD is an ancient and deadly martial art. Practiced even back in the ancient kingdoms of Korea by the Hwarang warriors. Who became adept at knocking enemy warrior off their horses with high flying aerial kicks. Its history greatly mirrors that of Kim Jong Il's Korean. Its deadliness is a perfect art for the protectors of Kim Jong Il.

_Mick_
5/10/2005 7:11pm,
i would love to see a mma fighter wear one of those shinobi things for a match. there is nothing more humiliating than being beat by a ninja.

Chuan
5/10/2005 7:45pm,
Better yet lets get one of our Bullshido MMA fighters to wear one with a Bullshido patch when they compete.

urbalte
5/10/2005 9:32pm,
So, if I buy one of those ninja uniforms, does that means I can be an honorary ninja, too? Just like Frankie Dux and Ashida Kim? :XXpuke:

Kistrael
5/10/2005 11:03pm,
It depends. Can you flip out and kill people? Do you like wailing on guitars?

Wounded Ronin
5/11/2005 1:31am,
Each Shinobi Shozoku is fit to your individual measurments and is 100% authentic, not like the lousy imitations most martial arts stores sell. This is the real deal!

Great, they're selling the *reeaalll* shinobi shozoku. What was there, a factory turning out standard ones in feudal Japan?

Also, I loved the pistol range with backflips in the Kim Jong Il video clip. Backflipping is an essential part of tactical handgunnery.

slavegan
5/11/2005 8:18am,
oh that was crazy at the end of the movie did you see the people
at the stadium when you can make people do things like that
you know youre in controll.

Andrew WA
5/12/2005 1:39pm,
Dude I want to get one of those. Also what about the mask? And the hood? What about the traditional cape or cloak they wore???

EternalRage
5/12/2005 1:55pm,
Lol someone dug this up so that its right above the "North Korean Bodyguards" thread.

Tojiro
5/12/2005 2:05pm,
****...wheres the ninja weapons?!
Every outfit should come with equipment :protest:

CleanShave
5/12/2005 4:13pm,
why the hell were the bodyguards moving out of the way of the thrown knives? One might hit Kim....you figured they should practice taking them in the jugular. That would have been at least slightly impressive.

kevinbjjplayer
5/13/2005 7:23pm,
This is why everyone makes fun of TKD. I always LMAO when i see this gay crap. OKay for example. I was at school and was wearing my NAGA gerogia metal and some TKD guy says oh that's a nice metal i won a 3 foot high tkd trophy. I said okay whatever. Then he says oh i bet i'm better at grappling then you. i was thinking what the **** is this guy thinking. :new_2guns

lifetime
5/13/2005 8:11pm,
It's MEDAL you fucking hick.

kevinbjjplayer
5/13/2005 8:47pm,
ok you tkd biatch i **** you up tooo

Jolly_Roger
5/13/2005 8:55pm,
Best line:
"At his village there are many ladies. He calls them his doctors, his nurses, his asistans. But they are all his playthings."
Bottom line: Who gives a **** about TKD bodyguards. I want to be a north korean dictator.