PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest DINKS in MA - A rankfest?

RongFist
4/30/2005 7:09pm,
Hi,

I'm relatively new to posting on this forum...you can tell by the postcount, I'm sure. Still, I've been here for a couple of months, at least, paging through the tremendous amount of posts on the board and becoming repeatedly distracted by some of the more interesting, intelligent, and eye-opening comments and topics presented here.

None of the threads, however, captivate my attention as instantly or completely as those dedicated to espousing the martial genius of that gnat-brained huckster who refers to himself as Ashida Kim. After perusing his website and message board I find myself filled with incredulity that borders on outright denial. I mean, the content of that website, the intellectual prowess of the author, the fumbling manner in which he presents himself with his profane retorts on the message board, the way in which he artlessly apes japanese pidgin-english in his posts (i.e. "Am so sorry to not know, etc...), his PHOCKING PACIFISTIC HITLIST OF PEOPLE WHO'VE OFFENDED HIM!!!! Any of these behaviours and pretenses would be shameful if the author were a low-functioning delusional adolescent.

And yet, he still maintains a small bastion of "loyal devotees." How sadly shocking.

Anyway: back to my point. I'm wondering if there are any other buffoons of this gentle soul's calibre running loose around the fringes of the martial arts world. Call me lazy. Call me a noob. You'd be right on both counts, of course. Nevertheless, what I'd like to see here is as comprehensive a list as you can come up with of really, really, really doltish posers like Mr. Kim.

Ah please help out...you'll make a brother smile.

-Rongfist

Ainttappin
4/30/2005 11:45pm,
Hi,

I'm relatively new to posting on this forum...you can tell by the postcount, I'm sure. Still, I've been here for a couple of months, at least, paging through the tremendous amount of posts on the board and becoming repeatedly distracted by some of the more interesting, intelligent, and eye-opening comments and topics presented here.

None of the threads, however, captivate my attention as instantly or completely as those dedicated to espousing the martial genius of that gnat-brained huckster who refers to himself as Ashida Kim. After perusing his website and message board I find myself filled with incredulity that borders on outright denial. I mean, the content of that website, the intellectual prowess of the author, the fumbling manner in which he presents himself with his profane retorts on the message board, the way in which he artlessly apes japanese pidgin-english in his posts (i.e. "Am so sorry to not know, etc...), his PHOCKING PACIFISTIC HITLIST OF PEOPLE WHO'VE OFFENDED HIM!!!! Any of these behaviours and pretenses would be shameful if the author were a low-functioning delusional adolescent.

And yet, he still maintains a small bastion of "loyal devotees." How sadly shocking.

Anyway: back to my point. I'm wondering if there are any other buffoons of this gentle soul's calibre running loose around the fringes of the martial arts world. Call me lazy. Call me a noob. You'd be right on both counts, of course. Nevertheless, what I'd like to see here is as comprehensive a list as you can come up with of really, really, really doltish posers like Mr. Kim.

Ah please help out...you'll make a brother smile.

-Rongfist

...........I SMOKE ROCKS!