PDA

View Full Version : BJJ fighter OWNED by Kenpo stylist!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

KenpoStrikes
4/23/2005 6:52pm,
http://rapidshare.de/files/1404378/01-29-05_0003.wmv.html

feedback
4/23/2005 6:57pm,
You're a fucking idiot, the guy who won was the guy doing BJJ.

VikingPower
4/23/2005 7:00pm,
Not working for me.

Aesopian
4/23/2005 7:01pm,
Ummm... (http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=12115)

Te(V)plar
4/23/2005 7:04pm,
http://rapidshare.de/files/1404378/01-29-05_0003.wmv.html
Who wants to start betting money on how long this noob lasts?

feedback
4/23/2005 7:06pm,
Holy ****, and I was just trolling. And the best part is that's probably the best AKK has to offer, since that fighter is the one they're using to advertise it. AKK at it's best. :sad11:

CanucKyokushin
4/23/2005 7:25pm,
Hey! Listen buddy. I can tell you love Kenpo/Kempo and all. But that was the worst example of NHB fighting Iíve seen. The black guy was moving about so much and rarely stood still Bad combos ugly techniques. The white guy wasn't much better. He was amateurish and look it.

Poop Loops
4/23/2005 8:15pm,
If that's getting owned, then I must be such a shitty fighter I should instead resign myself to dressing like a school girl and hope to God nobody beats me up.

Seriously, it looks like they were both struggling to survive.

PL

alex
4/23/2005 8:32pm,
wow that white guy was about as good at fighting as I am at being a black man.

and that black guy would get fucked by anyone who wasnt clinically retarded, there was 0 power in those punches

Calicanuck
4/23/2005 8:47pm,
:new_2guns Why is every time I want view some video here it never works. I am so angry I could :sign13: set that guy for posting a link I can't view on fire.

IronPalm
4/23/2005 8:53pm,
I wouldn't say the Kenpo guy owned the other dude, but he certainly did a damn good job of staying on his feet. You could see the BJJ guy didn't know what the hell to do one he was getting hit and kicked and couldn't take the Kenpo guy down. That goes to show, training in BJJ alone doesn't cut it anymore. If the Kenpo guy had any real skill though, he could have knocked the white guy out with the openings he had. But he did get in some good shots to the BJJ dude's grill. At least they got in the ring, which is more than most of the people posting here have done.

IronPalm
4/23/2005 8:57pm,
:new_2guns Why is every time I want view some video here it never works. I am so angry I could :sign13: set that guy for posting a link I can't view on fire.

It works, when you click the link it takes to some website. Look towards the bottom and click the button that says free, then you have to wait like 30 seconds to download it. You'll see it at the bottom of the page.

access1denied
4/23/2005 8:58pm,
The white guy did so little of anything besides get hit with girlish like strikes, that it's impossible to tell what his style is, other than "try to grab him." Now, I don't know if Grab Ass Jiu Jitsu stemmed from BJJ or not, but I'm willing to bet the receiver of the woman like strikes doesn't do anything with "jitsu" in it.

DaveMustaine
4/23/2005 9:23pm,
That goes to show, training in BJJ alone doesn't cut it anymore.

Yes, that's the idea behind mixed martial arts.

_Mick_
4/23/2005 9:57pm,
The white guy did so little of anything besides get hit with girlish like strikes, that it's impossible to tell what his style is, other than "try to grab him." Now, I don't know if Grab Ass Jiu Jitsu stemmed from BJJ or not, but I'm willing to bet the receiver of the woman like strikes doesn't do anything with "jitsu" in it.

the white guy seemed like a bjj fighter to me. the only major fighting styles that would consider going for the double leg that frequently are wrestlers and bjj guys. wrestlers actually have good takedown ability, so it was probably a bjj guy, with little takedown experience.

i think the kempo guy showed some good takedown defense and he was definitely winning the fight. he didn't land one power strike, and didn't seem to do any real damage. im not very impressed if that is the best kempo has to show.

feedback
4/23/2005 10:08pm,
Just to clarify, the BJJ stylist wins by armbar.