PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Dutch...

Pages : [1] 2

Nid
4/21/2005 8:05pm,
...Police dogs.

Check out when the handler gets between the dog and his meat. Ouch.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Politie-honden-bizarsite

Chris.B
4/21/2005 8:13pm,
That dog dubble team thing was pretty cool...hmm...something tells me I should find an MA that teaches you to fight multi-dog scenarios.

Nid
4/21/2005 8:20pm,
I actually asked Ashida Kim about that.

He said to throw them meat for a distraction, then emerge from the shadows and destroy them.

TakeItEasy
4/21/2005 8:27pm,
Wow, anti hostage situation dogs, pretty awesome demonstrations

Chris.B
4/21/2005 8:32pm,
I actually asked Ashida Kim about that.

He said to throw them meat for a distraction, then emerge from the shadows and destroy them.

You think I could use a Ninja smoke bomb insted?

Castel
4/21/2005 9:28pm,
Hey..you guys noticed the third scene in that clip you see the guy catches the dog in the gaurd position xD
That double team was sexy,those dogs jump out of nowhere...maybe their ninja dogs. :eusa_clap

beka
4/22/2005 1:08am,
Pijp min lul, klootzak. That wasn't Dutch. That was French.

Dogs are outstanding!!

samadhi_fire
4/22/2005 2:46am,
Man, I gotta get me some of that dog-fu.

Who needs Kung fu when you've got dogs?

Nid
4/22/2005 4:56am,
Politie-honden <----That's Dutch, isnt it?

I guess watching it with sound would help.

Shadowdh
4/22/2005 6:06am,
Damn I sure as hell wouldnt wanna piss off those doggies...!!! put I couldnt help wondering in the one where the dog jumps the car at the fella shooting at the cops why he wouldnt just shoot the dog running for him instead of standing with his arms out... :icon_tong

Castel
4/22/2005 12:09pm,
the dog jumps the car at the fella shooting at the cops why he wouldnt just shoot the dog running for him instead of standing with his arms out... :icon_tong
Its because the dogs are actually ninjas.They are so undetected that they dont even need smoke bombs.

satanicmechanic
4/24/2005 2:27am,
It is french. The dialogue is very funny.

Woot first post !

The Mad Hatter
4/24/2005 11:14pm,
Damn! That dude was screaming like a bitch when the first dog dragged him out of that van. Some nice footage. Impressive ****. Now if only we could train my buddies chiuaua (or however the **** you spell that rat breed's name) to be so deadly.

Sasuke
4/25/2005 5:48pm,
That guy should take advice from ashidas website and learn to do capoeira jinga dances till the dogs give up and die.

Yrkoon9
4/25/2005 6:03pm,
http://img124.echo.cx/img124/4581/fatheadaxel2nf.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

I'm teaching Axel to do that in my spare time. Just in case...you know... terrorists ever seize the condominiums I live in.

Nid
4/25/2005 6:17pm,
What kind of club you going to?

bulls having fun...

www.farmtreasures.com/VIDEOS/AWDFwebsample.wmv

And hopefully, wherever you go doesn't have a helper like the one featured. They make it seem impressive that some of the dogs knock him down, but that's just bad catching. At 2:12 is how it's supposed to be done. Hard-sleeve, fast dog, not catching properly=broken teeth, injured necks for the dogs.