PDA

View Full Version : Charles Manson

Miro
4/18/2005 3:24am,
Anyone know if this is true? Because if it is than hes one crazy ************.

"Mansons swastika began as an "X" to "x" him out of society. His followers also did it. When Manson arrived in prison, the Aryan Brotherhood took his back. In respect, he carved a swaztika in his forehead. Manson ended up turning on them though. Since then he has been stabbed, beaten, raped, poisoned, electrecuted and SET ON FIRE. He is still alive. In solitary confinement.

A few years back he went in for his parole hearing. He walked up to the judge and handed him a white card, about the size of a buisness card. He then stepped back and smiled at the judge.

It was a Monopoly "Get out of jail free" card."

feedback
4/18/2005 3:28am,
**** off strangler

feedback
4/18/2005 3:29am,
I fucking knew it was you with the first post I read, but then I had go and give you a second guess. Fucking strangler.

Miro
4/18/2005 4:02am,
prove it. Check my ip its different.

FHoppy
4/18/2005 8:37am,
prove it. Check my ip its different.

How do you know what Strangler's IP is?

Bizzaro Root
4/18/2005 9:13am,
Anyone know if this is true? Because if it is than hes one crazy ************.

"Mansons swastika began as an "X" to "x" him out of society. His followers also did it. When Manson arrived in prison, the Aryan Brotherhood took his back. In respect, he carved a swaztika in his forehead. Manson ended up turning on them though. Since then he has been stabbed, beaten, raped, poisoned, electrecuted and SET ON FIRE. He is still alive. In solitary confinement.

A few years back he went in for his parole hearing. He walked up to the judge and handed him a white card, about the size of a buisness card. He then stepped back and smiled at the judge.

It was a Monopoly "Get out of jail free" card."

the x is right, it was done to represent he x'ing himself out of society and his followers did it to them selves. this all happened durring his murder trial. and later he did change it to a swastika(but doing it for the arians im not sure about manson is very racist his whole hair brain idea about helter skelter is pretty racist), as for the other crap about him being electriocuted and and other **** i cant say. the parole hearing **** is classic him tho, hes said all kinds of crazy **** at his hearings. he comes up for parole every 7 years i think.

the real irony of his hole thing is who he had killed. Sharon Tate was Roman Polanski's wife. the guy who made the rosemary's baby and the 9th gate.

Yrkoon9
4/18/2005 9:25am,
How do you know what Strangler's IP is?

p-p-p-pwned