PDA

View Full Version : Gutes Rollen in Garmisch

Gezere
3/13/2005 1:25pm,
Got back awhile ago from Garmisch and meeting up with Tapout_King.

Let me say the the man is an insensitve prick!!! First off given the weather and road conditions a normally 2 hour drive turned into 5 hours. This lil bastard goes off, books us a room AND pays for it!!! Thats not all he invites me to class and allows his guys to abuse my poor frail body. The equally insensitive Tom Evans showed us some cool mounting techniques. I was next subjected to having to roll around on the ground with pple. Afterwards the dragged me out, poured tequila down my throat and made me dance in a club. To top it all of the prick GAVE me a practically brand new ATAMA GOLD WEAVE Gi. I don't know why I would associated with such a person.

I probably be heading back down in 2 weeks!

BSDaemon
3/13/2005 1:37pm,
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sosweet/ali-g-wall.jpg

MrMcFu
3/13/2005 1:46pm,
Awesome - I hope to be able to make it out.

Little Idea
3/13/2005 1:52pm,
Those bastards

Tom needs to quit playing international playboy and come home. :glasses7:

tapout_king
3/13/2005 2:23pm,
Got back awhile ago from Garmisch and meeting up with Tapout_King.

Let me say the the man is an insensitve prick!!! First off given the weather and road conditions a normally 2 hour drive turned into 5 hours. This lil bastard goes off, books us a room AND pays for it!!! Thats not all he invites me to class and allows his guys to abuse my poor frail body. The equally insensitive Tom Evans showed us some cool mounting techniques. I was next subjected to having to roll around on the ground with pple. Afterwards the dragged me out, poured tequila down my throat and made me dance in a club. To top it all of the prick GAVE me a practically brand new ATAMA GOLD WEAVE Gi. I don't know why I would associated with such a person.

I probably be heading back down in 2 weeks!

If you honestly thought for a moment that you'd come down here and not get the "Business", obviously you were mistaken. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the trip chalk full of training, Rum & Tequila, dancing, and we all (Outrival Jiu-Jitsu Cub) look forward to your return. Besides, I think we owe each other some serious tie-breakers my friend. Thanks for the Wrestling Encyclopedia, it kick's all sorts of ass! :headbang:

Omega Supreme
3/14/2005 12:09am,
If you honestly thought for a moment that you'd come down here and not get the "Business", obviously you were mistaken. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the trip chalk full of training, Rum & Tequila, dancing, and we all (Outrival Jiu-Jitsu Cub) look forward to your return. Besides, I think we owe each other some serious tie-breakers my friend. Thanks for the Wrestling Encyclopedia, it kick's all sorts of ass! :headbang:

I can't believe you were such an asshole.

tapout_king
3/14/2005 2:50am,
I can't believe you were such an asshole.

Well, I am who I am so everyone just has to deal with it. I welcome any fighers in Europe to come and train with my team/school/family here in Garmisch and when I know they're traveling a great distance I try to make their stay as accomadating as possible. That way there aren't many logistical worries and you can concentrate on rolling/training and partying afterwards knowing you've good people who'll take care of ya'. I had to basically carry Asia's heavy ass home, lol, waaaaayyy too much tequila.

Gezere
3/14/2005 7:44am,
I had to basically carry Asia's heavy ass home, lol, waaaaayyy too much tequila.

Look if you didn't want me topless go-go dancing in the club you should have said something!

Man, I'm STILL thinking about that back mount Tom had me in. I really wished I had more time with him. I guess I will have to look him up when I get to the other side of the pond.

tapout_king
3/14/2005 8:47am,
[QUOTE=Man, I'm STILL thinking about that back mount Tom had me in. I really wished I had more time with him. I guess I will have to look him up when I get to the other side of the pond.[/QUOTE]

You know, if you weren't a fighter & already married, I would wonder about a guy making a statement like the one above.

Tom is a "Awkward Position" nut, he preaches that all the time. Control + Position = Submission. Not to mention he's a very crafty grappler with solid basics. It was good to have everyone in this weekend. I tell allot of folks about the quality rolling down here but they don't believe me until they come and train with us. And of course afterwards, we party like champs. If you train with intensity, you gotta party with intensity. Teamates + Drinks + Loud Music + Hot, Scantly Dressed Chicks = Outrival Jiu Jitsu in Garmisch . :icon_rr:

tapout_king
3/15/2005 2:26am,
Tom says you were his B**** twice on Saturday, lol. That guy is a character. Anyways, I'll keep you updated when he plans on returning. Speaking of which, will you be joining us on the weekend of the 26th & 27th? If so, we can set something up for training and some good times afterwards.