Boyd
2/25/2005 10:46pm,
Eh.....

Aesopian
2/25/2005 10:47pm,
Hrm...

beka
2/25/2005 10:59pm,
It's probably one of those too good to be true things.

The thought of going off somewhere and getting secluded and just training in MA for months and months at a time is curiously appealing to me, but the reality of it probably won't work out.

That and they look big on Qi powers.

lwflee
2/25/2005 11:07pm,
http://www.shaolins.com/bodyguard.htm

HAHAHA - You can hire shaolin monks as bodyguards! No Fearing the deadly "Allahu Akhba" attack then...

Jay Zarella
2/25/2005 11:31pm,
It's probably one of those too good to be true things.

The thought of going off somewhere and getting secluded and just training in MA for months and months at a time is curiously appealing to me, but the reality of it probably won't work out.

That and they look big on Qi powers.

Probably a decent place to send an unruly teenager if its real. Im sure there's all sorts of Domestic chores around the monestary for them to do as well :BangHead: what really appealed to me was "lights out" by 9pm.

JKDChick
2/26/2005 1:08am,
I swear, if I had the time and freedom, I would do things like this even if it WAS bullshido. It would be COOL.

*JKDCHICK IS DRUNK POST*

Wounded Ronin
2/26/2005 2:29am,
It's important to be drunk as much as possible.

Jay Zarella
2/26/2005 3:31am,
This really appealed to me I kid you not **** I wouldnt mind vanishing for a few years to study martial arts

jungle-mania
2/26/2005 4:14am,
Those shaolin minks are for real and are the real deal for shaolin MA, however you got be careful if you are intending to train in China, the finance dept of the school tend to see foreigners as a pot of gold. Also, don't expect it to be a one stop school for all your solutions to MMA, however what I have heard from those who have been there, they do think they are, afterall didn't kungfu started the evolution of martial arts? So take it with a pinch of salt if you are really going there to learn. You probably going to learn alot of acrobats, forms and sanshou.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2/26/2005 5:42am,
Did anyone else stop reading Jungle-mania's post after the first sentence?

Agent86
2/26/2005 10:59am,
Did anyone else stop reading Jungle-mania's post after the first sentence?

what do you mean? Everyone knows that shaolin minks are the deadly. And they make nice fur coats too.

jungle-mania
2/26/2005 11:59am,
Fine, the shorts - Not bullshido, but Mcdojo

Omega Supreme
2/26/2005 1:06pm,
Eh, no not bullshido per se. Wouldn't really know unless I went there.

Little Idea
2/26/2005 1:32pm,
By what definition is this bullshido based on the information available?

They claim to teach traditional CMA, and see how they are in China.

I don't see them claiming to make you unstoppable with their mail order video. They want you to come to China and train all day.

Sure they are going to make a little money, but in the immortal words of Kimbo Slice, 'This is how a nigga eat'.