PDA

View Full Version : dr. haha lung

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

el shaitan
2/25/2005 4:21pm,
i'm surprised i don't see much mention of him here.
does anyone know anything about him?
his books seem to be everywhere now.

Phrost
2/25/2005 8:13pm,
Context, information? You seem to know more about him than anyone else, share it with us.

Pojac
2/25/2005 9:33pm,
I was given a book by him about ninja mind control as a joke birthday present. It taught the ways of the "mindslayer" and how to hide under latrines with a sharp spear.

VikingPower
2/25/2005 9:50pm,
Haha Lung is another facade of CHAK.

Method2Madness
2/25/2005 10:10pm,
i have skimmed threw some books written by the mr. lung, and from what i can tell he's basically a guy, much like ashida kim, who thinks he can cloud peoples minds and plant false memories.

i think he has also written a book about terrorist fighting techniques and styles,but the illustrations looked like they were drawn by an grade school student so it was hard to understand what the hell he was talking about. The terrorist book looked like an exact copy of one of his ninja books.

meowrsx
2/25/2005 11:58pm,
Does noone else find it funny that his name is Haha Lung?

Jay Zarella
2/26/2005 12:15am,
i have skimmed threw some books written by the mr. lung, and from what i can tell he's basically a guy, much like ashida kim, who thinks he can cloud peoples minds and plant false memories.

i think he has also written a book about terrorist fighting techniques and styles,but the illustrations looked like they were drawn by an grade school student so it was hard to understand what the hell he was talking about. The terrorist book looked like an exact copy of one of his ninja books.

He must be a clone of ashida because interestingly enough ashida as well has written anti terrorism manuals.

VikingPower
2/26/2005 10:55am,
He must be a clone of ashida because interestingly enough ashida as well has written anti terrorism manuals.

As already said, Chris Hunter/Ashida Kim uses Dr. Haha Lung as another pen-name.

Vankuen
2/26/2005 3:17pm,

That books wasn't an antiterrorism book, it was more chronicle of the history of the assassin and the development from then till now.

el shaitan
2/28/2005 12:46pm,
As already said, Chris Hunter/Ashida Kim uses Dr. Haha Lung as another pen-name.

i've heard that before. is it really true? do you know that for a fact?
they certainly seem to be cut from the same cloth...

Wounded Ronin
2/28/2005 1:31pm,
Haha Lung's writing style is the same as Hunter's.

el shaitan
2/28/2005 1:41pm,
the illustrations in the "ha-ha" books are hilarious.

TheStanMan
2/28/2005 1:49pm,
It taught..... how to hide under latrines with a sharp spear.

I didn't know Ninjas were into the "glory hole" thing. I guess it makes sense really. A good ninja shouldn't reveal his true identity for ANY reason.

Wounded Ronin
2/28/2005 2:27pm,
We don't know. Almost certainly younger than the 70 he claims.

Wounded Ronin
2/28/2005 2:31pm,
Read the recent Ashida Kim threads; they concern this very issue.

el shaitan
2/28/2005 2:42pm,
so christopher hunter = ashida kim = dr. haha lung = dirk skinner?
is it possible "jay sensei" is yet another pseudonym for this person?