PDA

View Full Version : Hey, it looks like Ashida Kim has gotten punked AGAIN!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Wounded Ronin
2/21/2005 3:09pm,
Hey, whaddaya know? It looks like a few people have called Ashida Kim on his challenge and made him back out again!

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimmessageboardsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=26 3.topic

The verdict is, that it ain't gonna happen.
Let me put it to you this way: Do you think that kicking my skinny, old ass would make you a man? Do you think that seeing my skinny old ass being kicked would save the world or change anything of consequence? Do you think seeing my skinny old ass kill someone in the ring would satisfy your blood lust? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you are a fool.
We don't talk to fools.
And the proof of that is that all you fellows from Sherdog came here with your panties in a bunch because of a bunch of lies told by a jackass you don't even know. You CHOOSE to believe the liars and fall into their trap. The game is "Let's You and Him Fight..." And THEY sit there laughing while you make fools of yourselves. This is a game little girls play in grammar school. "Johnny said such and so about you. Are you gonna let him get away with that?" Of course, Johnny has no idea why you hate him, or has been told the same lie by the same instigator.
The world is a big place. Plenty of room for you and me and lots of other people. We are having a war, after all. if you're so tough, why not go beat up a terrorist. They deserve it, LOL

Ashida Kim

Related threads:

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimmessageboardsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=26 4.topic

If you sit out your window and yell at the world to give you credit, what are the people whom walk by supposed to do. Ignore the yelling or address it. I addressed it, and in return I will share the e-mails your beloved ashira-kim sent in reply. Honestly, you read a challenge like that, and If your body is willing and your skills apparent, why not take that challenge. Be it an everyday event or a competition. Ashira-kim is yelling out his window and I walking by heard his yells, and listened to what was said. I then came in to tell the man stop yelling from his window, for he is creating a ripple in the Martial Artist community. His absurd terms and pathetic challenge reaps of wanting to make a quick buck, now you tell me when do men become teachers and when do teachers become masters. Has Ashira-kim proved he was either with a challenge thrown out there to anyone to hear when he or she walks by? I heard, and now I am here. I have to check the law to make sure its ok for me to enter in a fight with a 72 year old, but I am here. I have never backed down to a challenge, and it seems the challenge was false to begin with. So I have two scenarios. Take it down and teach your knowledge as you do, or accept the fight. Easy, not a hard decision. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but to do this is absolute absurd. So swallow the pride hear and show everyone what a true master would do, what the HONORABLE thing to do is. Rocky

And,

People like you whom talk like you do hurt the Martial Arts world. People read what you say and laugh, and they think that all Martial Artist are as delusional as you. Do us all a favor and shut up. If that does not appeal to you I have a challenge for you. We both put up 10,000 and winner takes all. Neutral site, and I am positive I can get a cage to have this in. I also know I can get the doctors, referee's and judges needed for this. You are trying to make a quick buck and putting the integrity of Martial Artist in jeopardy. I am sure if you beg on the corner you can raise enough money to do whatever you want to, or better yet work for it. But when you sound so ludicrous, and use martial arts as a part of that, you hurt what legitimate Martial artist are trying to do. That is showing the world what it is we do and not to think we all are delusional as you. So you have two choices here. One is apologize for your comments and own up for your behavior, or take the challenge and lets see you walk that walk with me in the cage. The way I see it if you truly think you are a legitimate Martial Artist, then prove it. The gauntlet has been tossed and everyone will be waiting for your response.

http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimmessageboardsfrm2.showMessage?topicID=26 1.topic

Fantasy Warrior
2/21/2005 3:11pm,
The mind boggles.

JKDChick
2/21/2005 3:19pm,
Anthony and Osiris did it first! The rest are merely imitators!

(But gosh it's nice ... *giggles*)

Te(V)plar
2/21/2005 3:19pm,
Since when is Ashida Kim 72?!

is that why he's in Florida?!

Crazy-ass retirees...

Gringo Grande
2/21/2005 4:38pm,
Wouldn't it be fun to host a Throwdown in his town and post flyers all over the place?

Gringo Grande

Anthracis
2/21/2005 5:58pm,
Th3 D3dl33!! ASshida Kim! Why does this asshole not go away!? He's like a gnat on a dog's dick...just annoying! **** I'm tired of this guy!

Knightmare
2/21/2005 7:26pm,
Wouldn't it be fun to host a Throwdown in his town and post flyers all over the place?

Gringo Grande

my dads a printer so i could arrange free flyers *wink*

Gumby
2/21/2005 10:11pm,
For any non sherdoggers who read that post, that guy Rocky who's calling out Ashida Kim is a professional fighter. Im glad he gets pissed about such things as well.

I dont understand how you can offer a challenge as Ashida Kim does, but then refuse EVERY person who attempts to take you up on it.

Knightmare
2/21/2005 10:27pm,
For any non sherdoggers who read that post, that guy Rocky who's calling out Ashida Kim is a professional fighter. Im glad he gets pissed about such things as well.

I dont understand how you can offer a challenge as Ashida Kim does, but then refuse EVERY person who attempts to take you up on it.

I emailed him pretty much saying the same thing.

Something along the lines of - "why still have the challenge if you never accept it?"

Psycho Dad
2/21/2005 10:28pm,
If only we had the money to sponser a "VS" throwdown where it would be Sherdog/Bullshido users vs Ashida Kim message board (with the side attraction of Djimbe vs a brown stain on a gi, first one to show more activity in someone's guard wins.)

Phrost
2/21/2005 10:39pm,
He needs to remove that $10k challenge if he is not going to live up to it.

dadaggie
2/21/2005 10:58pm,
Reading his boards is actually funnier than a lot of the stuff here.

"fight him"

"Don't fight him"

"Banned"

NextGuard
2/21/2005 11:07pm,

Not to mention a senior teacher should at least be able to point to a senior student and say "try him first."

Olorin
2/21/2005 11:27pm,
Well the challenge is still up on his cite as of 2-21-05.

http://ashidakim.com/10k.html

Ashida Kim is such a clown,

You guys are exactly right!

I Remain Ashida Kimů

Wounded Ronin
2/22/2005 2:48pm,
Hey, I have fought guys like Rocky many times.There is always a new gunslinger in town who thinks he can make a reputation kicking my butt. I got tired of hurting people, so I quite playing this game, and now, so will you.

Ashida Kim

Wheee......

Jay Zarella
2/23/2005 2:55am,
Wheee......

Hello everyone just thought I would drop by and give you an update.
I decided to sponsor Rock in his match with assida and all his criteria was met. When I posted there tonight about the details and how I had it set-up my thread was deleted and I was banned AGAIN from the site.

If I were freaking Bill Gates, I'd call Ashida Kim on his crap. Put ads on the radio and in Florida Newspapers, rent out a freaking football stadium, leave no way for him to back out.

Im not Bill Gates however this is a damn good idea and the only way your going to get that lying fucke into a ring.