PDA

View Full Version : The Catholic Church's new training video:

PeedeeShaolin
2/17/2005 5:00pm,
Yep, the Catholics have decided to become ever more rooted in reality and create an exorcism training video for priests to conbat the SCOURGE of satanic worship that it fears is on the rise.

OOGA BOOGA ************!

(Complete with video and audio)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ifs_news/hi/nb_wm_fs.stm?checkedBandwidth=nb&nbram=1&checkedMedia=asx&news=1&nbwm=1&bbwm=1&bbram=1&nol_storyid=4273981

Freaky **** from one of the worlds freakiest, yet richest, organization.

Stold3
2/17/2005 8:27pm,
There's actually is a quite of a bit of satan worship.

PO9
2/17/2005 9:10pm,
There's quite a bit of carpenter worship as well.

Wounded Ronin
2/17/2005 11:19pm,
I think the Catholic Church is hardcore. If I were a Catholic, I'd dual wield M249s...loaded with silver consecrated 5.56 ammo.

VikingPower
2/18/2005 12:39am,
I think the Catholic Church is hardcore. If I were a Catholic, I'd dual wield M249s...loaded with silver consecrated 5.56 ammo.

You wouldn't hit **** though using two, just make a helluva lot of noise and make some sinners piss themselves.

Quikfeet509
2/18/2005 1:29pm,
for some reason, the sales tactic of the "bait and switch" comes to mind...

serious problems facing the catholic church...train priests to deal with exorcism.

hmmm...

Wounded Ronin
2/18/2005 2:56pm,
You wouldn't hit **** though using two, just make a helluva lot of noise and make some sinners piss themselves.

An ordinary man wouldn't hit ****, but you are forgetting to factor in the Super Catholic Powers that someone would develop in the Vatican's secret commando program.

Also, because the rounds are consecrated, they'd actually arc in towards demons and demonically possessed people. It's sort of like a reverse rambo effect. See, the reason that Rambo never gets hit is because he actually emits a powerful magnetic field that causes incoming rounds to arc away from him just enough for a clean miss. In the same way, though, the silver holy rounds would be attracted by the raw evil inherent in a demonic energy form and would arc *towards* the demon, virtually guaranteeing that the demon or demon-possessed individual would eat the full ROF from the weapons.

VikingPower
2/18/2005 8:49pm,
An ordinary man wouldn't hit ****, but you are forgetting to factor in the Super Catholic Powers that someone would develop in the Vatican's secret commando program.

Also, because the rounds are consecrated, they'd actually arc in towards demons and demonically possessed people. It's sort of like a reverse rambo effect. See, the reason that Rambo never gets hit is because he actually emits a powerful magnetic field that causes incoming rounds to arc away from him just enough for a clean miss. In the same way, though, the silver holy rounds would be attracted by the raw evil inherent in a demonic energy form and would arc *towards* the demon, virtually guaranteeing that the demon or demon-possessed individual would eat the full ROF from the weapons.

Better get them consecrated to be self-reloading too :)

Wounded Ronin
2/19/2005 7:33pm,
No, see, you keep choir boys around to reload them for you.

VikingPower
2/19/2005 7:53pm,
No, see, you keep choir boys around to reload them for you.

And then you can unload on the choir boys!

*bad joke*

Wounded Ronin
2/19/2005 8:42pm,
Badum ching!