PDA

View Full Version : Wheee I get to fight tomorrow.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Stold2
2/20/2003 6:48pm,
Just some minor kid stuff, should be fun. Some kid was talking massive ****, so I basically said I was going to punch him in the head if he didn't shut up. He wanted to meet somewhere and fight. I wanted to go out into the hall right then in battle it out, but I suppose I can wait till tomorrow.

I'm not mad anymore, I just want to fight WHEEEEE.

FingerorMoon?
2/20/2003 6:51pm,
be careful with stuff like this.
Doesn't exactly sound like a sparring match to test skills.

--------
What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
--------

FingerorMoon?
2/20/2003 6:57pm,
talking to me Osiris?

--------
What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
--------

Stold2
2/20/2003 6:58pm,
Hmmm? I am 16, why?

Damn. Maybe it was better when everyone thought I was a 35 year old child molester living with my parents. Now whenever someone wants to disagree with me I'll hear "YUO R JUST 16 KIDDIE KAKAKAKAAKAAKAAKA STUPID."

Fighty McGee
2/20/2003 7:04pm,
Don't kill the kid. Watch for weapons and his friends. Better yet, don't fight at all unless he attacks you. PEACE, MAAAAAAAN!

Stold2
2/20/2003 7:04pm,
I'm not really worried Fingerormoon, it's not like we're battling it out on the corner of a ghetto...But I know what you mean.

Stold2
2/20/2003 7:07pm,
Well, the reason I'm not worried it that there wasn't a whole lot of tension or rage to it...Just kids fighting for the sake of fighting.

jkd_fighter
2/20/2003 7:18pm,
F

jkd_fighter
F

jkd_fighter
**** his **** up stold.

Deadpan Scientist
2/20/2003 7:27pm,
Don't fight. If you do, don't fall on any glass or punji sticks.

Stold2
2/20/2003 7:29pm,
I don't plan to mess him up too badly...Just enough to the point that he quits.

Interesting...I expected a lot of "Don't do it, it's dumb" comments. And got them, wheee.

Stold2
2/20/2003 7:34pm,
He's really not worth my time now that I think about it, but...I think someone needs to shut his mouth. Honestly I don't expect the initial skirmish to last longer than 20 seconds or so...But I'm hoping he'll surprise me(not with a weapon.)

Gotta remember, these are pretty much all upper-middle class preppies...Me included.

JKDChick
2/20/2003 7:39pm,
Break a leg, babe.
His, preferably.

(board breaks with a kick)
"Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

Luan
2/20/2003 7:47pm,
I wouldn't fight someone I know I could destroy unless it's in self defense. And this doesn't sound like a self defense situation. Creaming someone who you know has no chance is just dishonorable.

But hell, you only get to be 16 once in your life =D

Don't to do anything you'll regret.

jkd_fighter
2/20/2003 8:00pm,
first off osiris, don't steel my lines, second of you made my goddamned point. your a black dude that likes hip hop, so people probably think your all ghetto and ****, me on the other hand, am fairly ghetto, like hip hop, but sinse iam white iam automaticly a rich kid from the burbs that hates blacks. fucking society.