PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Bamboo vs. Grappling

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Wounded Ronin
2/08/2005 8:02pm,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ykNZ7rAcw

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ftrust

Video clip of Yellow Bamboo failing utterly against a grappler. Watch a Yellow Bamboo guy get RNC'd.

Sorry if this has already been posted. I did a search and saw a lot of threads, but didn't see a link to this particular video.

supercrap
2/08/2005 8:07pm,
awesome..............

KickAHippie
2/08/2005 8:23pm,
Yeah grappling won, but was the other guy's chi focused?

JohnnyCache
2/08/2005 8:32pm,
Heh. Thank you. You made it a funnier day.

beka
2/08/2005 8:43pm,
Soo... Um... Was the sticking the hands out and yelling thing supposed to create some sort of force field or something? Like, to keep the other guy from actually making contact?

At what point do you give up, realizing that it's not just the yellow outfit that makes you look stupid?

JohnnyCache
2/08/2005 8:51pm,
Heh. Do a forum search on Yellow Bamboo in thread titles. Should keep you entertained for quite a while, depending on your connection speed.

Poop Loops
2/08/2005 8:56pm,
HAHAAHAHAH!!

"They're losers.... thanks guys!"

I blame the dog, personally. His Cute Doggy Chi was interfering with the other guy's Combat Chi.

PL

VikingPower
2/08/2005 9:22pm,
*imitates the Rad Ki kid* "He's shielding!"

At the first one, I thought weak, but the 2nd time through was almost exactly what I was expecting :thumbsup:

lifetime
2/08/2005 9:32pm,
Actually this was posted last week. Some guys from Perth did it.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
2/08/2005 9:34pm,
A stalk of bamboo is easier to find and more effective.

Rashomon
2/09/2005 12:24am,
Who was that unmasked man? Anyone we know?

Someone save that clip before it's taken down? (I couldn't save it.)

Listen to the spectators:

28 seconds - "He's an ass hole." Who is she talking about? I suspect she's talking about the BJJ guy for playing rough.

1:20 - "He touched hijm. He touched him." Yeah? And? No surprise there... at least for those of us who live on Earth.

Good stuff.

Judah Maccabee
2/09/2005 12:52am,
Soo... Um... Was the sticking the hands out and yelling thing supposed to create some sort of force field or something? Like, to keep the other guy from actually making contact?

If you observe koto_ryu's avatar for about 10 seconds, you get a full sense of the intent and ultimate (in)efficacy of Yellow Bamboo technique. :)

THEMAD1
2/09/2005 8:46am,
It was me doing the RNC. Just added some funny footage of their "training" to my site. Enjoy guys.

Kempocos
2/09/2005 10:19am,
I needed that...... I love when you say " we are not represnting our school or art , rather the laws of comman sense" fucking classic .

Dochter
2/09/2005 11:28am,
Yellow bamboo's massive chi has caused my computer to freeze everytime I try and play that video.

Devious bastards.

MaverickZ
2/09/2005 11:29am,
"its because the way it works is that right when you hit them they go into a seisure. Then the crowd nearby goes, "hey, he just hit that crippled guy, get him!" and then you're in trouble."

- my friend on the whole seizure and inefficacy bit of yellowbamboo