PDA

View Full Version : Well, well, well. Look what we have here.

Pages : [1] 2 3

Psycho Dad
2/04/2005 10:31pm,
As a lot of people may have noticed, Djimbe hasnt' been seen here in months. Turns out that he's gone back to Gamefaqs where can still try to pass himself off as legitimate. But take a look at this post from the following

From: Djimbe | Posted: 2/3/2005 3:18:04 PM | Message Detail
From: FLESH | Posted: 2/3/2005 8:18:36 AM | Message Detail
hawk im not talking to you so quit defending your teddy bear, okay? and no one here gives a crap about you. Seriously, your a freaking internet geek.

If you cant Argue the Topic just dont post to a guy , okay ? That kind of thing is uncalled for .

As far as Djimbe, I already ask the people from bullshido forums, and theyre willing to provide donations to see Djimbe fights.....seriously, because he got prove as a fake in respectable site, so he runs and percieve as ama god in a videogame forums.

Flesh , now youre WAY off base , bro .

You see , I USED to think that Bullshido was a Respectable site as well . I thought that they and I were cut of the same cloth , and that I would be a Loveley addition to their Fight against McDojoism . But the Mods use their Powers to Change your Account , Change your Quote , Change what you typed and then use that against you like YOU are the one that said it . They have NO proof of ANYTHING they say , and their Speculations become "Truth" They decided that because Im BiG that I cant fight . That I know nothing because I couldnt POSSIBLY know what works for "Regular Ppl" even though I train with "Regulars" every day , and if THEY can make something work on ME then it WORKS .

And , in fact , they dont seem to CARE if a school is doing things right . They are silly Stylists that only care if your style is on their "Approved List Of What Gets To Work On The Internet" . I call them the Seven Sacred Systems . If you do ANYTHING Chinese , you MUST suck , until you whupo their butts that is , like Asia . Now , in MY case they find an Out becasue Im bigger than them , and they can go on Spouting how WhateverChineseStuffItIsTheyKnowNotWhat that I do dosent woirk for "Normal" people . They WANT me to be a Liar , so they put a lie in my mouth They think that if they REPEAT a lie often enough that it makes it True . None of them was there to HEAR me say such a thing , but they WANT to believe it , so they choose to SAY its the Truth . EVEN THOUGH the person that said it in the first place was caught in SEVERAL lies about me and they were PROVEN . BY RESPECTED MEMBERS OF THE BULLSHIDO COMMUNITY ITSELF .

JUST so they can feel good about having talked crap , and they can continue to try and feel "superior" Just because htey do BJJ . Even though they suck at it - the loudest ones , anyway .

They DONT promote Good MA . They Promote not thinking , not looking at a school and taking it for what ITS worth . They promote looking in the Phone book and going anywhere that claims BJJ or Muay Thai in its ad .thread: (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=212&topic=18695107&page=0)

lifetime
2/04/2005 10:50pm,
Dude. Why the hell would anyone wanna debate on GameFaqs. That site is ugly as sin.

EDIT: Holy ****, he just honestly decided that he could beat Royce Gracie! :flipando:

fanatical
2/04/2005 10:56pm,
Look out Sakuraba. There's a new Gracie Hunter in town

booknewt
2/04/2005 11:01pm,
EDIT: Holy ****, he just honestly decided that he could beat Royce Gracie! :flipando:

my mom could defeat royce gracie. of course, she's a badass in the only arena that matters here: the court of law. her and her little flowred hat and pink dress suit could whip the holy living crap out of every martial artist in this country, no matter how much they bench because, well, nobody in the real world cares about that. the real world cares about power. real power. and real power is contained in the ability to bring down the thin blue line all over your sorry pajama-wearin' antics. that ability is to be found in court, where all such bad-butts end up, if they can't figure out that the ability to beat people up is counterproductive, at best.

but hey, that's just my opinion. you can find out what "conflict avoidance" means when you find yourself on d-block covering your poop shoot.

mcdojo bash on.

newt

Shuma-Gorath
2/04/2005 11:04pm,
Someone should go over there and post that the real reason he left Bullshido is because I cerebrally raped him and his hog of a wife.

Pandinha
2/04/2005 11:07pm,
Someone should go over there and post that the real reason he left Bullshido is because I cerebrally raped him and his hog of a wife.

I'm sure you are quite proud of that.

Why don't you do it yourself?

Aesopian
2/04/2005 11:08pm,
Because that would require registering at GameFAQS.

Loxocemidae
2/04/2005 11:20pm,
"I weighed in at 389 in the Gym on Monday . Thats more than 10 belts ."

Ahahah, that's one of the best parts. I guess Louie Anderson and John Goodman can start talking smack as well, seeing as how they are well over the 10th degree mark.

jaychiu
2/04/2005 11:29pm,
Awwww...I miss Djimbe. And his ideas. And his flame wars. They were always good for 10, 20 posts counts before it got put in Trollshido.

It's nice to know that he's still spreading the message.

9chambers
2/05/2005 12:03am,
Djimbe can put together a paragraph better than that. I don't think he wrote that. I'm just sayin'. It looks fake to me. It looks like "knifer" wrote it.

Knightmare
2/05/2005 12:20am,
I wish I could beat Royce Gracie.

The Wastrel
2/05/2005 1:52am,
I call them the Seven Sacred Systems . If you do ANYTHING Chinese , you MUST suck , until you whupo their butts that is , like Asia .

And he demolishes his own point.

Don Gwinn
2/05/2005 8:09am,
Are there photos of Djimbe around? I mean, just how big IS this guy, anyway?

None of the throwdown videos seem to be available in the download section, or I would have done it.

Pandinha
2/05/2005 9:26am,
I was the one who mentioned to him about 20lbs equals a belt rank in BJJ.

What he failed to quote was the whole quote I gave him.

"If the skill level is the same in Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, for every 20lbs, it equals a belt rank."

For someone who doesn't train in BJJ, this does not hold water. In his case, look what happened to him when he dojo stormed SBG.

He got his ass handed to him.

dodger87
2/06/2005 10:35am,
What the crap? He's going to Gamefaq to talk about martial arts? The only time I go there is when I get stuck on FFX and FFX-2.

[edit] Why on earth does Gamefaq have a Martial Arts section. Thats like Bullshido having a Knitting and Sewing section.

Greese
2/06/2005 2:50pm,
I am lazy. Someone post some of the worst rapings he endured and I will post the links.