PDA

View Full Version : Mc Dojo invasion opportunity

Pages : [1] 2

Sun Wukong
1/30/2005 12:32pm,
Mc Dojo invasion opportunity.

Now there are lot's of country bumpkin karate schools out here but nothing has really caught my eye until now that I felt was nearly worthy of infiltrating...

but get a load of this ****. I stop this kid on the street whose wearing a submission wrestling jerzee and with a local address on it. At first, I couldn't believe my luck. I've been wanting to cross train for the longest time but this portion of the world leaves your options limited. So I ask him, if that school is currently open and if he goes there.

He replies, Yes it's open and he is, in fact, the instructor. This kid is 5'5" and weighs not more than 125lbs. Tops. With the red hair and freckles he looks 13. He says he's 17. Then he tells me all about how submission wrestling is really easy for him since he wrestled in high school... he's still in high school.

Then, he asks me if I know a certain person, then I am forced to reply yes. It just so happens that I know this kids cousin, sort of. His cousin is a horribly brain dead self proclaimed "ninja" who took the campus karate and gymnastics classes once a piece to earn his 'pedigree'.

He says that his cousin is the other instructor. Now, I don't like this guys cousin at all, if only because of his highly unjustified cocky attitude. It's like putting a harley davidson sticker on a huffy and acting like you are now a member of the hell's angels. More than a little excessively lame.

now it occurs to me that these kids are horribly fucking retarded and totally out of their league. It also occurs to me that the ninja boy is the only one who is of age...

1. Do I go in with my cam corder and a tri pod and tell them I'm here to call their smelly assed bullshit.

2. Do I fake it and go along and try to sneak in my camcorder so I can "show it off" to my "friends on-line".

or some hybrid in between.

Deadpan Scientist
1/30/2005 12:44pm,
#1 with a couple friends, but set it up so it's not a deathmatch. But make it clear you are challenging their school.

Scrapper
1/30/2005 12:49pm,
Shut these kids down.

Be polite but firm. School them hard in a friendly "competetive" way, this cannot be permitted to continue.

Sun Wukong
1/30/2005 1:36pm,
I think I'd have a hard time getting them on the mat. I mean, they are cocky assed kids, but I'm way way bigger than these guys.

There's no way I'm boing to beat up someone whose under age, so that leaves ninja boy. A 19ish kid who I out weigh by about 90 lbs. and have 5 inches of height on. Oh how I hope he is dumb enough.

I WILL NOT DO THIS WITHOUT A CAMERA PRESENT.

Deadpan Scientist
1/30/2005 1:54pm,
Also, name of the 19 year old please.

JKDChick
1/30/2005 2:11pm,
This is where we need a JKDChick travel fund. If I go and kick their asses, it'll be TOTALLY humiliating for them.

Greese
1/30/2005 2:48pm,
Untill they get a stiffy from the humiliation.

Kinzei
1/30/2005 4:24pm,
I agree with Osiris. Send someone their size, or better yet smaller and have him/her hand them their ass. Then tell him the match was for the school and snatch the keys from him! LOL.......

Trinity
1/30/2005 5:16pm,
Send someone their size or smaller who can rip them a new asshole

Lampa
1/30/2005 5:24pm,
This is where we need a JKDChick travel fund. If I go and kick their asses, it'll be TOTALLY humiliating for them.

It's too bad my experience with female martial artists dictates that you can't possibly be both good and attractive.

Red Elvis
1/30/2005 5:32pm,
BWAHAHAHAHA.....

This perfect opportunity for Soviet Beatdown! Too bad I am not living in this part of world or I would bring Kommie House of Pain onto these capitalist red-headed step children. I will show them Bolshevik Bolo technique in which I make them choke themselves into submission! Da, Komrades, this would be wery fun!

:new_evil:

Won Dom Fok
1/30/2005 6:16pm,
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I was a huge fan of Count Dante. I loved it when he invaded other schools in Chicago. The only trouble is, he got his best buddy killed with a spear sticking through his neck. I have always liked to fight, but the older I get the more alternatives I learn. If someone brings something to me, so be it. But why should I go sticking my nose into someone else's business. Leave it alone. If you aren't willing to leave it alone, then go the route Osiris recommends. Let one of your buddies who is the same size as the guy you want to "teach a lesson" to take him on. You might want to have somebody there so your buddy doesn't end up as yote chow in the desert. If he goes there alone and he starts besting the other guy, he might find something sticking in his back put there by some other guy at the school. Then you have a police investigation, all sorts of bad stuff.

Blue Collar
1/31/2005 9:56am,
I agree with Osiris. Send someone their size, or better yet smaller and have him/her hand them their ass. Then tell him the match was for the school and snatch the keys from him! LOL.......

Send in Primo.

lifetime
1/31/2005 10:26am,
It's too bad my experience with female martial artists dictates that you can't possibly be both good and attractive.

Somebody had to say it. I'm happy it was you.

VikingPower
1/31/2005 4:00pm,
At least go and sit through a class so you can let us know how it was :D

Omega Supreme
1/31/2005 4:34pm,
I'm willing to travel.