PDA

View Full Version : 7th Dan at 30 ???

OpenlyExposed
1/26/2005 7:55pm,
Was just wondering how someone can be a 7th Dan at 30. I mean this person was awarded a 4th Dan back in 1998...and a 5th Dan in 1999, by a TKD organization that is now defunct.

To add fuel to the fire.. this person recieved his 7th Dan but a year or so later under the International Jidokwan Federation under the ever famous Dafyd Haase, "who still is making false claims of 5th Dan in ChoiKwang-Do...but even has Choi fooled.....".

I just want to know how someone with only 22 or 23 years in the martial-arts.... "the same as me" .... and be a 7th Dan????

Does anyone know who I am talking about ??

Chris.B
1/26/2005 7:58pm,
IF you both have the same amount of Exp, you should try taking him on. Then you could brag to all your friends about how you beat down a 7th dan.

At least that's what I would try doing.

Omega Supreme
1/26/2005 8:48pm,
Was just wondering how someone can be a 7th Dan at 30. I mean this person was awarded a 4th Dan back in 1998...and a 5th Dan in 1999, by a TKD organization that is now defunct.

To add fuel to the fire.. this person recieved his 7th Dan but a year or so later under the International Jidokwan Federation under the ever famous Dafyd Haase, "who still is making false claims of 5th Dan in ChoiKwang-Do...but even has Choi fooled.....".

I just want to know how someone with only 22 or 23 years in the martial-arts.... "the same as me" .... and be a 7th Dan????

No, and I've always had a problem when a new member put posts like this for their first post. It tells me that you have an ulterior motive which isn't the most honarable. Rank in the end doesn't mean anything let idiots shoot themselves in the foot. Give us more than this or go back to not posting.

Yrkoon9
1/26/2005 9:25pm,
He should be at least 8th dan by now. Obviously he has a character flaw and is being held back.

HAPKO3
1/26/2005 9:30pm,
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yrkoon9 again

EternalRage
1/26/2005 9:36pm,
arent tkd degrees honorary after 4th? i think they are with the kukkiwon cuz right when i left tkd my master got an honorary 5th.

beat your friends ass into the ground

Omega Supreme
1/26/2005 9:38pm,
TKD degrees are like toilet paper, you get them to wipe your ass but afterwards you don't want them anymore.

tkdan28
1/26/2005 11:16pm,
No, and I've always had a problem when a new member put posts like this for their first post. It tells me that you have an ulterior motive which isn't the most honarable. Rank in the end doesn't mean anything let idiots shoot themselves in the foot. Give us more than this or go back to not posting.who are you and what have you done with Omega?

Phoenix
1/26/2005 11:47pm,

Who cares??

Those maggots at the kukkiwon are nothing more than a bunch of money grubbing bastards.

They don't care if you learn anything, they just want your money.

Phoenix
1/26/2005 11:51pm,
That wasn't kukkiwon.

ITF? WTF? It's all the same smelly bowl of kimchee in the end.