PDA

View Full Version : LOTR: the Short version !

Pages : [1] 2

Ronin
1/18/2005 11:06am,
Here you go, thnaks to the guys are militaryphotos for this masterpiece !!

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35619

Ronin
1/18/2005 11:07am,
You have to click on the image you asswipes .

JKDChick
1/18/2005 11:52am,
Well, thank you Ronin69 for your wretched attempt to wreck a literary classic. May orcs infest your bathrooms and a ringwraith do naughty things to your wife.

Deadpan Scientist
1/18/2005 11:55am,
Well, thank you Ronin69 for your wretched attempt to wreck a literary classic.

Literary means books, JKDC.

Smeagol
1/18/2005 11:57am,
the nazgul would have killed those pesky birds.

oh and ... the story would have been over too fast.

Ronin
1/18/2005 11:58am,
Sheesh !!
No sense of humour !
:la:

JKDChick
1/18/2005 12:00pm,
Literary means books, JKDC.

Yes, yes -- look, I liked the movies but I don't consider them as good as the books. It was comment on the PLOT of the STORY not specifically about the movie. Since I was more offended (Note: JKDChick was not offended in the least, she is JOKING) by the slight to the books, I comment on that.

I'm sending a Balrog for you, boy. :viking: :XXfridge: :qcheerlea

Nid
1/18/2005 12:05pm,
I like it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Ronin. LOTR needed some muff diving/pounding. Particulary involving Eowyn and/or Rosie Cotton.

Ronin
1/18/2005 12:11pm,
Every movie would only improve with some gratuitous muff diving/pounding.

But considering the homosexual under (and over) tones of this series, you'd probably get sausage gurguling !

paper-samurai
1/18/2005 12:12pm,
Yeeaahh,give it to me legolas!!

lord of the rings was way to long,i like this version better..besides..why didnt they drop the ring with those birds?

I have the books on cd,so i didnt read them,buy i know the real story: :new_spira
i think the books are a bit overrated,did anyone ever read Barry trotter and the shameless parody?Now there's a real classic

Aesopian
1/18/2005 12:16pm,
I was expecting more bishounen slash fiction.12345

WingChun Lawyer
1/18/2005 12:19pm,
Well, thank you Ronin69 for your wretched attempt to wreck a literary classic. May orcs infest your bathrooms and a ringwraith do naughty things to your wife.

Ringwraiths have no love for the muff, being dead or gay does that to you. Now, rings, they do have a thing for rings, well known fact. Same as gays really.

And ronin, thanks man. I always though LOTR (books AND movies) was incredibly overrated.

The fact that I had to read the whole series wtice to conclude it was overrated does not detract from my opinion.

Deadpan Scientist
1/18/2005 12:50pm,
Yes, yes -- look, I liked the movies but I don't consider them as good as the books. It was comment on the PLOT of the STORY not specifically about the movie. Since I was more offended (Note: JKDChick was not offended in the least, she is JOKING) by the slight to the books, I comment on that.

I'm sending a Balrog for you, boy. :viking: :XXfridge: :qcheerlea
http://www.movieforum.com/people/actors/kevincostner/images/flag.jpg

Ronin
1/18/2005 12:52pm,
Kevin Costner !!!

Somethings are just going way too far mister !!!

Poop Loops
1/18/2005 6:58pm,
Grappling doesn't work on the street. Gollum tried it on Frodo, but got hurt by t3h lava.

PL

Nid
1/18/2005 7:14pm,
You know...that's true.

And he tried a RNC on multiple opponents and almost got own3d by sting.