PDA

View Full Version : ahhahaah stupid ninjas uh?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Netsky
1/18/2005 10:33am,
edit :I

Judah Maccabee
1/18/2005 10:35am,
15" dan

Doesn't he know ladies like it thick instead of long?

Wounded Ronin
1/18/2005 10:38am,
Actually, we know that about the ninjutsu guy. We even brought it up once when trolling Ashida Kim.

Scrapper
1/18/2005 10:46am,
Where is Jennum now?

Probably doing "missions" and "undercover work" at his local Wal*Mart as a greeter. The only reason Jennum won UFC 3 is because Royce got hurt (fuckin 'roided up Kimo!). Not to mention he was an alternate, so he didn't have to fight his way up . If that is your best example of ninja effectiveness against other styles, then you are making our case for us.

Silly ninjas.

Peter H.
1/18/2005 10:48am,
Troll =/= Feeding

VikingPower
1/18/2005 11:02am,
Way to make the other members of the Bujinkan on this board look like assholes, Netsky :P

Netsky
1/18/2005 11:05am,
Where is Jennum now?

Probably doing "missions" and "undercover work" at his local Wal*Mart as a greeter. The only reason Jennum won UFC 3 is because Royce got hurt (fuckin 'roided up Kimo!). Not to mention he was an alternate, so he didn't have to fight his way up . If that is your best example of ninja effectiveness against other styles, then you are making our case for us.

Silly ninjas.
and what about the quarter finals of the ufc IV? he fought a boxer that was bigger than him and won. There was blood on the floor heheh. He IS a good fighter. My message is for all the people that bitches on ninjutsu without knowing anything... what i do want to say is that there isn't a good or a bad martial art and jennum has proved it, if u train well into your martial art you can win! than TRAIN instead of talking.

JohnnyCache
1/18/2005 11:10am,
Yeah, how did UFC 4 end again? I forgot, so . . . what happened to steve?

Besides, Netsky, what makes you even think his ninjitsu and yours are the same? Show us something from the ninjitsu standards board. . .

Netsky
1/18/2005 11:16am,
Yeah, how did UFC 4 end again? I forgot, so . . . what happened to steve?

Besides, Netsky, what makes you even think his ninjitsu and yours are the same? Show us something from the ninjitsu standards board. . .
his shidoshi was a bujinkan member. However this is not the point :D sorry for the first flaming post but the fact is that i got nervous reading all the ninjutsu thread into this forum....

TheStanMan
1/18/2005 11:29am,
inform yourself you super martial artists of my butt.

I fart in your general direction.

steve jennum! a ninjutsu fighter that is not even a 15" dan ahhahahahah.

The dude lost to Tank Abbot.

Scrapper
1/18/2005 11:41am,
[/QUOTE]The dude lost to Tank Abbot.[/QUOTE]

Never a good sign.....

And Netsky:

We don't hate the bujinkan...we hate NINJAS. If you are a good fighter, fine. But don't claim a 1000000 year old history, secret techniques, unbeatable fighters that are "too deadly" for competition, and majic powers around here unless you like a good flaming. There are other forums available for fantasy ninja circle jerks.

This ain't it.

Equipoise
1/18/2005 1:01pm,
Madre Maria... Cagati in il mano e prenditi a schiaffi, scemo.

Yrkoon9
1/18/2005 1:06pm,
Tell us about Scott Morriss.

VikingPower
1/18/2005 1:17pm,
Tell us about Scott Morriss.

Morris was American Ninjutsu under Bussey. Bussey made shodan in the Bujinkan and then went off to go start his own style.

VikingPower
1/18/2005 1:20pm,
his shidoshi was a bujinkan member. However this is not the point :D sorry for the first flaming post but the fact is that i got nervous reading all the ninjutsu thread into this forum....

Nobody hates on the Bujinkan here. I've never really gotten any smack talked to me about being a Bujinkan member. What people here DON'T like, however, is those who pop on saying their style can't be worthless if such and such a person won here, or if they defended themselves against somebody else there. Nor do they appreciate people saying "Ninj0rz pwn all!" and things of that nature.

Welcome to Bullshido btw.

Netsky
1/18/2005 2:25pm,
Nobody hates on the Bujinkan here. I've never really gotten any smack talked to me about being a Bujinkan member. What people here DON'T like, however, is those who pop on saying their style can't be worthless if such and such a person won here, or if they defended themselves against somebody else there. Nor do they appreciate people saying "Ninj0rz pwn all!" and things of that nature.

Welcome to Bullshido btw.
oh it is a different story now.... however i think i misunderstood your past behaviour in ninjutsu threads. I DON'T say that my style is not worthless because someone won here or there but i'm saying that if u are a good fighter u can win even if ur style is playing shangai and if u are not a good fighter u can loose even if you practice the martial art with the coolest name in the world. I'm tired of reading posts that says that ninjutsu is not good because there are no ninjutsu fighters in the ufc or pridefc or k1 tournaments... does it proof that ninjutsu is useless? i don't think so. Akira musashi: you speak italian as good as i speak english ahahah. Succhiamelo rotto in culo di merda