PDA

View Full Version : Anne Coulter and Tucker Carlson are pathetic: ridiculous Canada bashery

Pages : [1] 2

Stick
1/15/2005 1:54am,
Wow... these two are pathetic. (http://mediamatters.org/items/200412010011)

I have heard Anne Coulter reffered to as the "Republican Attack Babe"- I'd like to take off from that point and say she's the "Republican Bile Spilling Skank": good grief.

And Tucker's a dick.

JohnnyCache
1/15/2005 2:03am,
She's a zombie. When I saw this thread's summary, part of me really thought it was going to say "Ann Coulter and Tucker Max"

--Now that would be comedy.

It's funny when people are so partisan, they hurt their cause by running their mouth. It's like when people misuse the word literally (thx David Cross)

Shuma-Gorath
1/15/2005 2:11am,
You'd be surprised how little I care about what those hacks think of my country when they can't even come close to saying something reasonable about their own. I understand Ann being a raving nutcase, but Tucker is probably just mad CP24 turned his jobless ass down.

Dio
1/15/2005 2:41am,
Hooray for bimbo politics. What the hell kind of degree does one need to become a "constitutional attorney" anyway? Oh yeah, NONE. Tucker is just riding her coattails for publicity, sad to say. Does it seem like he's "run home to momma" in this whole situation?

Greese
1/15/2005 2:47am,
Hooray for bimbo politics. What the hell kind of degree does one need to become a "constitutional attorney" anyway? Oh yeah, NONE. Tucker is just riding her coattails for publicity, sad to say. Does it seem like he's "run home to momma" in this whole situation?
I would assume you needed to be a lawyer.

Judah Maccabee
1/15/2005 10:13am,
Just google around for Ann Coulter's quotes to she her utter bigotry and moon-batty behavior.

http://users.rcn.com/skutsch/anticoulter/quotes.html

About Muslims:

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

About American journalists:

"I think, on the basis of the recent Supreme Court ruling that we can't execute the retarded, American journalists commit mass murder without facing the ultimate penalty," Ms. Coulter told me. "I think they are retarded. I'm trying to communicate to the American people and I have to work through a retarded person!"

About her #1 love interest:

"Cheney is my ideal man. Because he's solid. He's funny. He's very handsome. He was a football player. People don't think about him as the glamour type because he's a serious person, he wears glasses, he's lost his hair. But he's a very handsome man. And you cannot imagine him losing his temper, which I find extremely sexy. Men who get upset and lose their tempers and claim to be sensitive males: talk about girly boys. No, there's a reason hurricanes are named after women and homosexual men, it's one of our little methods of social control. We're supposed to fly off the handle.

And a hilarious comic I came across:

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2002/07/01/tomo/story.jpg

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
1/15/2005 10:37am,
All your base are belong to This Modern World. You are on the way to more This Modern World. You have no chance to avoid, make your time.

http://img7.exs.cx/img7/6458/republicanmatrix8nh.jpg

Viewpoint was a better shooter than Zero Wing.

"Cheney is my ideal man. Because he's solid. He's funny. He's very handsome[...]"

Handsome? I compared him to a zombie in a satirical gag on another board, because honestly, he fits the description. Pale, ugly, ungainly, and impotent.

Dio
1/15/2005 1:47pm,
I stand corrected, she does have a law degree, she just hasn't practiced law in years. Instead she went on to become the columnist and commentator we see today. I had thought she was just a pundit/journalist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

Freddy
1/15/2005 8:37pm,
Anne Coulter should get marry with Roger Moore. Then they will have real fucked up kids.

Wounded Ronin
1/16/2005 12:21am,
ELLIS HENICAN [Newsday columnist]: We share a lot of culture and a lot of interests. Why do we want to have to ridicule them and be deeply offended if they disagree with us?

COULTER: Because they speak French.

COLMES: There's something else I want to point out about the French. Is it's fashionable again on your side to denounce the French.

COULTER: We like the English-speaking Canadians.

YES! Coulter clears it up.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
1/16/2005 12:25am,
I always thought Latin, Japanese, and Russian were awesome languages. Certainly better than English. French is okay, I guess.

Stick
1/16/2005 3:25am,
I always thought Latin, Japanese, and Russian were awesome languages. Certainly better than English. French is okay, I guess.

No language that still uses antiquated idiograms (kanji) is vastly inferior to one that uses a simple phonetic alphabet. I studied Japanese for around 3 years, lived there for 1; Japanese is not better.

This is just my informed opinion ^_^

Thaiboxerken
1/16/2005 3:27am,
Anne Coulter really should stop breathing.

MEGA JESUS-SAMA
1/16/2005 4:01am,
No language that still uses antiquated idiograms (kanji) is vastly inferior to one that uses a simple phonetic alphabet. I studied Japanese for around 3 years, lived there for 1; Japanese is not better.

This is just my informed opinion ^_^

I was thinking more of the spoken language. Kanji looks nice, but hiragana and, to a somewhat lesser extent, katakana, make more sense.

But as far as the spoken language goes, Japanese, as well as Latin and Russian, can sound masculine, intimidating, or cultured, without sounding douchey.

PoleFighter
1/16/2005 6:48am,
When I see stuff like this, I just know I'm going to get into lots of fist fights when I move to america. I should start taking thai boxing.

Judah Maccabee
1/16/2005 10:24am,
When I see stuff like this, I just know I'm going to get into lots of fist fights when I move to america. I should start taking thai boxing.

Depends where you move.

Urban areas are usually devoid of ignorant ass-hattery, been my experience. You just have to worry about people who care not about international affairs, but the money in your wallet, or making sure no one comes into the bathroom (see omega story thread).

One of the schools I applied to was in Louisville, Kentucky. However, Louisville is a apparently an urbanized part of KY, so that's not too big of a worry on my mind. However, at one point, I was looking at schools in Alabama, where my Dad actually went to school after living in NY.

BUt thai boxing is coo'. :D