PDA

View Full Version : Inflammatory thread title graces forum- film at 11

Pages : [1] 2

magikchiongson
2/12/2003 12:09pm,
Something Big Is Brewing - And It's Almost Like the Democrats Can't Wait

February 11, 2003

Bill Gertz's column in Tuesday's Washington Times warns: "Intelligence from both the FBI and the CIA indicates that Al-Qaeda is preparing to conduct a major attack that will cause mass casualties...using deadly chemical, biological, or radiological weapons." The government is advising citizens to store food and other necessities. These aren't ordinary warnings, so something big must be coming - and what's the reaction to all this on the Democratic side?

I don't for a second think that they want another attack, but their reaction is almost one of breathless anticipation. The Democrats looked like senators from France as the CIA's Tenet and FBI's Mueller testified about our war progress on Tuesday. I'm sorry, but somebody has to say this: it's almost as though the Democrats can't wait for the next attack so they can unleash an assault on the president. I'm not saying they want us attacked, but they are ready for it.

Mrs. Clinton hasn't waited. In fact, she's given a speech on the "myth of homeland security." This after the Democrats refused to pass the homeland security bill! In Mr. Clinton's Today Show puff piece, he said that not enough money is being taken from the American people and spent on first responders. Okay, but you know what? You can't fight terrorists by cutting the military and intelligence funding while adopting the ACLU's approach to national security and law enforcement!

That's the record of the last administration and the congressional Democrats. I played some sound bites from Tenet and Mueller on Tuesday, which you can hear in the audio links below. They illustrate my impression that something big is brewing - and also squash the hopeful notion Tom Daschle's been pushing that we're losing this war. For example, we've rounded up 3,000 Al-Qaeda guys. The Democrats try to say that if we don't catch bin Laden, we haven't won - but we didn't catch Hitler either, guys. Did we not win that one?

patfromlogan
2/12/2003 1:03pm,
so magikchiongson, do you get all your info from Rush? Or are there other sources of idiocy that you site?

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama

KC Elbows
2/12/2003 1:04pm,
So, the entire title of this thread is based off of what you thought the democrats looked like?

Pretty thin. Another attack would solidify support of action, but not necessarily in Iraq. Your whole premise is pretty weak on this one.

magikchiongson
2/12/2003 2:31pm,
Welp honestly, Rush is messing around half the time, at the libs expense. But its true, Democrats everywhere are already planning the attack on the President as well as testing the waters by already criticizing some things like Homeland Defense, eventhough they held it up in congress.

But just remember, soon as the next attack happens, pay close attention to the Liberals. To make it look like Bush was inept at handling the situation blah blah ect..ect.. politics as usual for them.

elipson
2/12/2003 2:37pm,
To make it look like Bush was inept at handling the situation blah blah ect..ect.. politics as usual for them.

You're overlooking one problem, Bush IS inept!!!!

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
-Ghandi

KC Elbows
2/12/2003 2:38pm,
"Welp honestly, Rush is messing around half the time, at the libs expense. But its true, Democrats everywhere are already planning the attack on the President as well as testing the waters by already criticizing some things like Homeland Defense, eventhough they held it up in congress."

Support your statement. You have no evidence, you're just going off of your own agenda, which is to hate liberals.

magikchiongson
2/12/2003 3:13pm,
Well yah, doh, I hate frickin Liberals. YOu make me absolutely puke.

Welp that Inept President, took down the Taliban in less than a year, something your homo buddy Clinton couldn't in 8. Look at N. Korea, how well did Carter and Clinton handle that... "Gee there mr. Kim Jil fuk hung, wtf your name is here, here's a Nuke reactor and some rice so now play nice ok?" yah fukking brilliant handling.

Look America spoke last Elections, we are sick of you flaming homo Liberals. how can you deny that?

KC Elbows
2/12/2003 3:26pm,
One election, my friend, proves very little. America spoke when they voted Bush Sr. out as well. As for the election, it appears MOST of us didn't want Bush. But nice job on pointing out that you're just pushing forward your anti-liberal agenda, and don't actually have any point.

BTW, the military, not Bush, took down the Taliban, and he wouldn't have gotten support for that except for 9/11, so he tried to take that support, and make it apply to Iraq, despite the lack of links between the two.

Perhaps Clinton could have achieved more if he hadn't been dealing with the repubs wasting american tax payers money on an investigation that did little more than identify a semen stain.

elipson
2/12/2003 5:18pm,
Amen KC.

-Ghandi

Deadpan Scientist
2/12/2003 6:45pm,
BTW, the military, not Bush, took down the Taliban,

Sorry! Bush is the leader of the military. if you insist that the military took down the taliban, then you also must admit that Bush was a big part of that.

elipson
2/13/2003 1:05am,
Bullshit Brand.

I give the credit to the generals who planned everything, or the soldiers who were there, not the guy who just told them which country to attack.

-Ghandi

SLJ
2/13/2003 3:51am,
There will be another attack, just a matter of time.

----------------------------------------------------------
The story of a woman on the morning of a war,
Remind me if you will exactly what we're fighting for.

KC Elbows
2/13/2003 10:48am,
It doesn't appear that attacking Iraq will affect whether or not there is a future attack, despite what old doctored term papers say.

Chuck
2/13/2003 11:30am,
Majick: I know I did this once, but...

“Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."
- Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg War Crimes Tribunal following World War Two

It's just sooo appropriate. By the way, Just so you understand, I did 6 yrs in the Air Force. From 71 to 77. No tours in Viet Nam. I am as Liberal as Thomas Jefferson. ("People get pretty much the Government that they deserve.")

elipson
2/13/2003 3:07pm,
Whoa chuck, nice quote from Goering!!

You think maybe Bush has read that before?
What am I saying, bush can't read!!

-Ghandi

Chuck
2/14/2003 11:14am,
There probably will be another attack on the US. In the beginnings of WW1 the Ottoman Empire ordered it's subjects to attack enemies of Islam anywhere in the world. Two former Turkish residents left their homes and businesses in Australia and attacked unsuspecting citizens. The local police killed them.

Fanatics are sometimes necessary to the continuance of ideas, religion, and philosopies. Other wise where would us TMA's be. There is no good reason for them to be violent against the innocent. That would be their cowardice.

I think that I would be able to stand beside anyone on this site, so far, if it were necessary, in defense of others.