PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts won't work IF...

bushi51
12/29/2004 6:02am,
You don't pay the **** attention

http://www.shooshtime.com/clips/video.php?id=4227

The comment was an excuse to show this clip.

Lethality
12/29/2004 7:44pm,
5 seconds later, no one's the wiser.

The comment was an excuse to show this clip.

Can't blame you. That was priceless.

punchingdummy
12/29/2004 7:50pm,
There are just some evil pricks in this world. Respect to those who chase and collar them.

Ka-Bar
12/29/2004 8:11pm,
Nice move. Too bad he's dumb enough to get his face on camera.

PizDoff
12/29/2004 8:21pm,
Saw this somewhere before, you'd think he could stop being cool for one robbery and pull up his pants and attach his belt properly.

Olorin
12/30/2004 3:04am,
I worked at a gas station for about six month. It is a hard job, bitching customers, low pay, managers riding your ass, no breaks, no lunch, it sucks really bad. The idea that some piece of **** criminal would sucker punch a clerk gets my blood up. If you just ask we are supposed to give you the money, as if we care you are steeling from the boss! I hope the cops took his ass down HARD, so that he can enjoy five years of hard sodomy at the state penitentiary. Fucking criminal garbage!!! I wish “outlaw” meant what it used to mean. The protection of the law no longer applies to you! Some one can take your bitch ass out and it is just fine. Sorry you chose to live outside the law, whoops someone shot you, too god dam bad!

Poop Loops
12/30/2004 3:36am,
You could see his ass as he jumps to punch the guy (girl? I can't tell)

PL

Mayhem
12/30/2004 4:08am,
I wish “outlaw” meant what it used to mean. The protection of the law no longer applies to you! Some one can take your bitch ass out and it is just fine. Sorry you chose to live outside the law, whoops someone shot you, too god dam bad!

I agree, once you choose to cross the line you no longer deserve to have any civil rights.

Isn't it a girl that he punches in the clip? Tough Guy!

Dejavu
12/30/2004 12:57pm,
Man, that guy really must have felt good after he hit that poor woman. His life must have really sucked to get this desperate.