PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball live action movie! Explosive dierreah galore!

Wounded Ronin
12/28/2004 11:39pm,
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/dragonball/index.html

You will not know true pain until you have read the live action Dragonball movie review.

ojgsxr6
12/28/2004 11:47pm,
The review was also on Somethingawful.com. I really don't want to see it but I don't think that 2 reviews can fully convey the sucktitude of the movie. It's probably so bad that you can't turn it off, you just end up leaving the room.

Stick
12/28/2004 11:56pm,
Ya know what's funny, the live action Fist of the North Star movie was vastly superior to the animation..... which gives you an idea of just how much FotNS sucks ass.

DBZ sucks quite a bit as well, something tells me the live action would be equally appauling, but it maybe more fun to watch than the cartoon simply because you'd get to see poor actors trying to do something with utter **** material and an effects budget that would make the production team on the Blair Witch cry and beg for more money.

ojgsxr6
12/29/2004 12:03am,
Fist of the North Star anime kicked serious ass, the movie on the other hand was so bad it was one of the major reasons I'm an Aethiest. Do you like anime at all or are you anti anime. Did you like Akira, or Vampire Hunter D?

Stick
12/29/2004 12:20am,
I love anime, if I had a typed up list of everything I owned I'd post it here for you to see, but I don't and I don't want to take that kind of time out.

FotNS was the first anime I ever rented from the video store that I stopped halfway through and returned because it was sheer ****.

ojgsxr6
12/29/2004 12:39am,
What Anime do you like? I can't comprehend someone who likes anime not liking FotNS, did you read the manga? Did you get an edited version?

Gezere
12/29/2004 2:59pm,
http://www.badmovies.org/movies/dragonball/index.html

You will not know true pain until you have read the live action Dragonball movie review.

THAT MOVIE IS OVER A DECADE OLD!!! CATCH UP PPLE!!! Besides is was a Chinese movie trying to infuse the Japanes Anime more with the Traditonal Story and it did it badly. Still got the tape though.

Ya know what's funny, the live action Fist of the North Star movie was vastly superior to the animation..... which gives you an idea of just how much FotNS sucks ass.

DT you are offically on CRACK. The live action movie SUCKED ASSS. And I've awatch all 175 episodes of FOTNS (not to mention all 3 of the New OVAs) and comparing that movie to it is just plain WRONG! :evil1: REPENT SINNER!!!

Anna Kovacs
12/29/2004 3:31pm,
I really really want to see this movie now...what can I say...I like pain.

Gezere
12/29/2004 3:56pm,
Os is already a known Crack addict!!!

Plus DB would make a sucky live action. Somethings are ment only for animation.

Anna,

The movie is HORRID! I fist saw it after I moved to Korea a decade ago. I had just moved form Japan and was pissed not to be able to get DBZ anymore, except for at the vid store. I was an avid DBZ fan and I HATED the movie.

Anna Kovacs
12/29/2004 7:26pm,
Was it at least ok in a really really badly ridiculous kind of way that you can laugh at with your friends?

I'd consider buying it for my little brother since he's a DBZ fan and even thought the horrible video game was awesome.

TaeBo_Master
12/29/2004 11:28pm,
Best. Movie. Ev4r.