PDA

View Full Version : topsecrettraining dot com

Pages : [1] 2

Snake Eyes
12/28/2004 1:40pm,
Anyone have experience wih this? I have to say that as far as a marketing strategy they're doing it right, I don't think there is anything new under the sun as far as fighting systems go, so they don't claim that, they only claim to have discovered new ways of processing and retaining info, which allows for one to get better quicker.

So is there something here or is it Bullshido/.

Peter H.
12/28/2004 1:42pm,
Not as good as : http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

Hokum and Hogwash

SlimJim
12/28/2004 3:42pm,
This Top Secret Training is for the rejects on the Ki forums (too many to list here) when they realize "they **** don't work".

They drop some coin on this, work out with their friends in their garages or basements, and still get their asses handed to them.

That's the audience for this slop.

Snake Eyes
12/28/2004 4:02pm,
Ok, so no one here has any direct experience with it thus far, that's what I am looking for.

thanks

Peter H.
12/28/2004 4:18pm,
No one has experinece in this because it's a fraud aimed at the weak willied, the gullible, and the paranoid.
Take Jake Larouche for example. The only places you'll find him mentioned during a Google search are giving testimonials to junk like this and over the counter stimulants.
Lt. X? Do you realize if this guy is making anymoney off this and it was truely a gov't secret, he wouldn't be around and the site up for more than a few days? Do you know how easy it is to track credit card payments? Very, it's why every local PD can do it, it's simple, very simple.

Banned by Congress? What is Banned by Congress? I've never heard of anything being banned by Congress. IF it is, I would put the damn bill number up in lights so everyone could truely see how bad ass my system is that Congress went out of their way to ban it.

It's a load of ****, get over it and get over yourself if you are going to pull an attitude because you think other people out there are as dumb as you and willing to waste money on this crap and then tell you about it.

Save your cash. $100 will buy you a Hot-Point 9mm at a gun show, at least then you got something that might actually be usable in defending yourself.

Hawkeye
12/28/2004 5:30pm,
God damn deltareconsealsnipers

Snake Eyes
12/28/2004 6:01pm,
Peter,

Is there a bit if heavy marketing thrown in that advertisment? Of course. Everyone wants to hype up their product to sell more, maybe it's not the be all of every fighting system, I never thought it was, I just wanted to know if there was anything of value based on experience. The simple fact is that you have absolutely no knowledge of what information is contained in that product and your opinion is therefore worthless on the subject.

Thank you for referring to me as stupid though, it helps me clarify that it is actually myself that has the attitude.

Poop Loops
12/28/2004 6:05pm,
**** if you're so damn gullable, why don't you just buy MY tapes instead? I can guaratnee it's at least 50x deadlier than Lt. X's. Send me $50. Nobody has any experience with it, so it MUST be good, right?

PL

Snake Eyes
12/28/2004 6:37pm,
Why dont you reread my post, please tell me where I said that if "no one has experience with it that it must be good". No experience means that there is no information to attest to a positive or negative review of it.

Equipoise
12/28/2004 6:38pm,
No buy my tapes. They'll make you like my avatar, able to wield a barbarian sword like it was your own penis, able to be 240lbs of pure muscle and also able to bang lots of bronze age bitches in a matter of weeks! You'll be awesome. Each tape is 99$

In all honesty, one doesn't have to have experience with **** like this in order to know it's crap. You've probably never had the experience of botulism, but you know it wouldn't be fun as you hemmorhage from your eyeballs. I also wasn't aware Congress bans things. :-/ Each person is different and is going to have different ways of retaining things. You want to be good at MA? Practice. That'll make you retain it well. This stuff is just a gimick. There's a sucker born every minute. Welcome to Bullshido. :violent5:

philby909090
12/28/2004 6:49pm,
You dont need to have seen the product to realise thats stupid. All you need is common sense.

"Incredible “military tricks” that will take you from absolute rookie to a master of hand-to-hand combat in just a few short hours!" If you believe that you're an idiot.

"The guaranteed, easiest, most effortless way to toss ANY man right on his head...and break his arm on the way down if you choose to do so!" Okay I believe you...

Obviously you're not gonna pay any attention to anything anyone says. And you'd be hard pressed to find someone stupid enough to buy that so you can hear their opinion. Good luck being unbeatable

Its obvious you really wanted to purchase this book and you came here to hear what you want. Since you're not gonna accept anyones advice, good luck being invincible and deadly.

Equipoise
12/28/2004 7:05pm,
909090wned!

Kuncian
12/29/2004 7:42am,
somebody said that the manual that lt.X offers can be found for free on the web,maybe someone here can tell me the url?thx

Hawkeye
12/29/2004 8:37am,
As I said in a thread about this ****-knuckle a few months ago, he is a shitstain and a fucking poser. I FUCKING HATE POSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only Army this mutherfucker could have been in would be the Salvation Army.

Zeddy
12/29/2004 8:42am,
Hey, the Salvos do good work. >:(

TylerDurden
12/29/2004 8:46am,
Yeah, it takes one tough old lady to stand out in the cold ringing that little bell for hours on end. Hardcore.