PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Rchipman
12/27/2004 1:48am,
Hi everyone, i'm new to the site..although i've been reading it for a few weeks now. I found it through the myspace bullshido club, and decided to register to the forums here. Some information about myself, i'm 19 and live in Southern California...I am very new to martial arts, i was hired by the Gracies for their new security company here in LA...and joined their academy, considering they give the guards a discount so I figured it would be worth taking the offer. anyway just wanted to introduce myself.

Rich

El Tejon
12/27/2004 3:41pm,
The Gracies' have a security company? Like bodyguards for VIPs, event and such?

Welcome to Bullshido. Stand by for the initiation in 5, 4, 3, 2 . . .

Scrapper
12/27/2004 4:06pm,
a thick skin and a thick skull will take you far, here....

Welcome.

PeedeeShaolin
12/27/2004 4:20pm,
So the Gracies have Gracie Gear, Gracie Jiu Jitsu and now Gracie Security huh?

Whats the difference between regular security and Gracie Security, if there is one?

Do they trach you basic grappling as part of the job?

Traditional Tom
12/27/2004 4:21pm,
Nice to meet ya'... online... see if you can make it to a local throwdown.

Rchipman
12/27/2004 5:50pm,
Yeah, Gracie Security is just starting out actually, but they teach some basic grappling tech, and most of it is their arrest tactics that they teach law enforcement. I'm pretty sure it will eventually get into Bodyguard work for VIPs and what not..but our first jobs seem to look like they are going to be events/clubs and private parties.

Rich

Omega Supreme
12/27/2004 6:04pm,
*turning on newbie translator now:

Hi everyone, i'm new to the site..<<<< I masturbate to dogs humping cats
although i've been reading it for a few weeks now.<<< It took me 19 years to learn how to read
I found it through the myspace bullshido club<<<<I fucking clicked on the wrong link
, and decided to register to the forums here.<<<< I registered before I realized it was the wrong link.... I thought it was gay hunks hung like a toothpick.com
Some information about myself, i'm 19 and live in Southern California...<<< see above
I am very new to martial arts<<<<< I watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon last week
, i was hired by the Gracies for their new security company here in LA...<<< Even though I pay them to hire me.
and joined their academy, considering they give the guards a discount so I figured it would be worth taking the offer. <<<< I'm a sucka who believes in Santa Claus too.

just wanted to introduce myself. <<<my mom doesn't love me.

Welcome to bullshido.