PDA

View Full Version : The Hail Mary Technique

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Deadpan Scientist
12/20/2004 5:25pm,
This technique is used when you get someone pregnant, and they want to keep it, for the reason of making you marry them, or not break up with them, or to get money, whatever.

This is what you do:

1) Get her alone and tell her that you love her

2) Tell her you had a plan for her, and you wanted to buy a house, travel around the world, pay for everything, etc etc

3) Tell her that a baby NOW, at this point in time, would ruin your plans for the perfect life with her.

4) Propose marriage on the condition that she needs to get an abortion now, but you can have kids later.

5) If she accepts, dive her to the abortion clinic, go inside, and pay for it.

6) Drive her home, then go off to work/school, whatever, and never call or talk to her ever again

valeriyk
12/20/2004 9:03pm,
Heartless... but well thought out.

/me adds to list. :angel5:

Omega Supreme
12/20/2004 9:24pm,
*slap....you oughta be shot.

Te No Kage!
12/20/2004 9:36pm,
You know that you just ensured that you're going to get your girlfriend pregnant now, don't you?

OR, made all of your sperm inexplicably unviable for the rest of your life.

Deadpan Scientist
12/20/2004 9:38pm,
Me with a girlfriend? Absurd.

Te No Kage!
12/20/2004 9:47pm,
Me with a girlfriend? Absurd.

not that there's anything wrong with that....

I know it gets lonely up there in the North Pole, with the lack of womanfolk and all, and all of those callow, able elves about.....

Red Elvis
12/20/2004 10:33pm,
This technique is used when you get someone pregnant, and they want to keep it, for the reason of making you marry them, or not break up with them, or to get money, whatever.

This is what you do:

1) Get her alone and tell her that you love her

2) Tell her you had a plan for her, and you wanted to buy a house, travel around the world, pay for everything, etc etc

3) Tell her that a baby NOW, at this point in time, would ruin your plans for the perfect life with her.

4) Propose marriage on the condition that she needs to get an abortion now, but you can have kids later.

5) If she accepts, dive her to the abortion clinic, go inside, and pay for it.

6) Drive her home, then go off to work/school, whatever, and never call or talk to her ever again

ha ha... That's straight from Lykis 101 and apparrently it works 95% of the time. Funny shite that is but don't let the ladies hear this! :eusa_pray

Deadpan Scientist
12/20/2004 10:55pm,
leykis actually...

Red Elvis
12/20/2004 11:03pm,
leykis actually...

Damn, Santa brought me the gift of typo corrections. Thank you Santa! Now, if you will just hook me up with that threesome with Jennifer Garner and the hot chick I saw in the mall last week that I've been asking for! :icon_sant

Deadpan Scientist
12/20/2004 11:38pm,
We'll see.

Can Chaser
12/21/2004 1:35am,
I am SO onto y'all's games now.

Deadpan Scientist
12/21/2004 1:42am,
HA HA, I just ruined some guy's life.

Meex
12/21/2004 2:07am,
That's just wrong, Santa.

`~/

Deadpan Scientist
12/21/2004 2:41am,
You seriously think becoming a father is a better idea for someone that doesn't want a kid, or a wife?

Can Chaser
12/21/2004 2:46am,
You seriously think becoming a father is a better idea for someone that doesn't want a kid, or a wife?

I think that is he wants to do the dirty and is unwilling to cowboy up and accept the possible consquences if I don't want to have an abortion, then he is a true blue *****-of-a-man sumbitch asshole.

Anywho. Maybe I'm just a bitch?

Deadpan Scientist
12/21/2004 3:02am,
Basically.

If you want child support for the kid, and he didn't want you to have it, then I think that is not fair, and he shouldn't have to pay.

If you want to raise the kid on your own, basically sacrificing your finances, education, and social life to finally have a real baby all-gone, be my guest, you shouldn't be able to bring someone else down with you.