PDA

View Full Version : Fought a Wrestler Today.

BJJ Grappler
2/09/2003 2:59pm,
I beat him every time, he was pretty good to. He was like 5lbs heavier than me. I got taken down alot at first, but evertually I countered his takedowns and took him down, and he was really easy to sweep, don't know why. Me and him are gonna start working out together. Suprising thing was that I didn't tap him from the guard much, most of the time it was from the mount.

DanSevering
2/09/2003 3:04pm,
BJJ is dirty wrestling, so it's no wonder you can win if you don't follow rules.

Gezere
2/09/2003 3:09pm,
>Suprising thing was that I didn't tap him from the guard much, most of the time it was from the mount.

*gasp* Imagine that!!!!!

______
Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09

The Wastrel
2/09/2003 3:13pm,
Yeah, even BJJ people think they desire to go to guard.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

BJJ Grappler
2/09/2003 3:19pm,
I like the guard but the mount and side mount are always better.

Boyd
2/09/2003 6:11pm,
Lucky bastard. When I was in the wrestling tryouts (the tryouts were all I could do since my job prevents me from actually attending meets), I was with my friend and his cousin, who's been in BJJ for a couple years. He was wasted by pretty much everyone except me, mainly because he insisted on using BJJ moves on the wrestlers. I think I was the only one in the room with no grappling experience, so they made me wrestle the blind kid. It was the most awkward, surreal two hours of my life.

http://www.liquidspin.com/webcams/indorock/Hate.jpg

Omen Stone
2/09/2003 6:24pm,
wrestle a blind kid? what the hell.

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan

Deadpan Scientist
2/09/2003 6:31pm,
for two hours?!

BJJ Grappler
2/09/2003 7:42pm,
If you use bjj under wrestling rules yeah your gonna get killed.

Boyd
2/09/2003 10:17pm,
More than anything else, I was just baffled to hell since I didn't know any pins and he screamed in pain every time I touched him. Thatm and he kept trying to gouge out my eyes. I think he was jealous.

Carbon
2/10/2003 12:11am,
I fought like 5 wrestlers one after the other for 10 hours and choked them all out every time and i wasn't even sweating!

Who really gives a **** who you fought? Your not really bringing any insights into the forum your just bragging...anyway....

Boyd thats pretty funny, i hate kids who scream for no reason and people think you are hurting them purposely.

Boyd
2/10/2003 12:24am,
Who really gives a **** who you fought? Your not really bringing any insights into the forum your just bragging...anyway....

At first I thought that was directed at me, and I was THISCLOSE to giving you an E-ass kicking.

FingerorMoon?
2/10/2003 1:02am,
Why are you giving him **** for sharing a sparring experience ?

--------
What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
--------

BJJ Grappler
2/10/2003 5:58am,
God Carbon why are always such a dick, I didn't do anything to you, and I wasn't bragging.