PDA

View Full Version : Jean Claude van Damme is a "superhero", wants to fight in K-1

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

IamBaytor
12/14/2004 2:02pm,
This is too funny

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1205538.html?menu=

Jean Claude van Damme is a 'superhero'

Jean Claude van Damme has described himself as a "superhero in bed" who performs for his wife every night.

The star, who is in the Romanian capital Bucharest looking at locations for his next film, said that although he kept to a punishing three hour fitness regime every day, he was never tired when it came to sex.

He said: "It's not true that the potency of a man decreases if he has a tough physical training regime every day. I can tell you that from my own experiences. When I get back home every day I am my wife's superhero in bed."

The 44-year-old also said he was planning to make a return to fight competitions and wanted to win the K-1 world title - a mixture between kickboxing and martial arts, the Realitatea Romanesca newspaper reported.

He said: "I am planning to go back to fighting next year when I am 45. I gave up fighting a long time ago because it offers no perspectives and there are people who do not respect their art. But now I want to fight again to prove something to myself. I'd be the first actor to fight in K-1 and also the oldest competitor."

Van Damme also revealed that he has little time for slender women and would always pick a "muscular" woman over a thin one - but only on condition she had big brains to match.

The Hollywood hunk who starred in films like Timecop, Kickboxer and Universal Soldier told the Romanian newspaper National: "I would always go for a muscular woman rather than for a skinny one but on one condition - her brains have to be as developed as her muscles."

Thaiboxerken
12/14/2004 2:04pm,
Was he ever a fighter?

Ronin
12/14/2004 2:13pm,
This is too funny

[
The 44-year-old also said he was planning to make a return to fight competitions and wanted to win the K-1 world title - a mixture between kickboxing and martial arts, the Realitatea Romanesca newspaper reported.

Kickboxing AND Martial arts, cause as we all know, kickboxing isn't a MA.
Asswipe reporters.

And TBK, I think he did do some Kickboxing under he real name, I think...
Jean Vandenberg, or some **** like that...

Traditional Tom
12/14/2004 2:22pm,
Ronin, with this kind of thing making the headlines for "MA"
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19151 (thanks to Pizd/Prancer for finding that disturbingly funny thread)
would it really make you happy to have it associated? I'm personally glad that it isn't, but that's just me.

Ronin
12/14/2004 2:28pm,
Ronin, with this kind of thing making the headlines for "MA"
http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19151 (thanks to Pizd/Prancer for finding that disturbingly funny thread)
would it really make you happy to have it associated? I'm personally glad that it isn't, but that's just me.

Point taken.

Peter H.
12/14/2004 2:33pm,
Van Damme also revealed that he has little time for slender women and would always pick a "muscular" woman over a thin one - but only on condition she had big brains to match.

I once went out with a woman just for her brains. Big, huge brains.

Wounded Ronin
12/14/2004 2:37pm,
I'll bet his wife really likes his muscular, homoerotic buttocks.

Phoenix
12/14/2004 2:53pm,
This is too funny

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1205538.html?menu=

Jean Claude van Damme is a 'superhero'

Jean Claude van Damme has described himself as a "superhero in bed" who performs for his wife every night.

The star, who is in the Romanian capital Bucharest looking at locations for his next film, said that although he kept to a punishing three hour fitness regime every day, he was never tired when it came to sex.

He said: "It's not true that the potency of a man decreases if he has a tough physical training regime every day. I can tell you that from my own experiences. When I get back home every day I am my wife's superhero in bed."

He said: "I am planning to go back to fighting next year when I am 45. I gave up fighting a long time ago because it offers no perspectives and there are people who do not respect their art. But now I want to fight again to prove something to myself. I'd be the first actor to fight in K-1 and also the oldest competitor."

The Hollywood hunk who starred in films like Timecop, Kickboxer and Universal Soldier told the Romanian newspaper National: "I would always go for a muscular woman rather than for a skinny one but on one condition - her brains have to be as developed as her muscles."

Hey, it could be good for a laugh. I'd pay good money to see CroCop beat the living **** out of him.

I'll bet his wife really likes his muscular, homoerotic buttocks.

Hey, according to that episode of 'Friends' (thank god that shite's over with) he can "crush a walnut in those buttcheeks". :munky2:

Boyd
12/14/2004 3:42pm,
You guys realize Ananova's a media joke, right?

Emevas
12/16/2004 2:56am,
If this is true, props to Van Damme if/when he steps in the ring. Takes a lot of balls...or maybe he's buying his own hype.

PizDoff
12/16/2004 3:50am,
He said: "It's not true that the potency of a man decreases if he has a tough physical training regime every day. I can tell you that from my own experiences.

Oh please....

Wounded Ronin
12/17/2004 2:28am,
I wonder if Van Damme will say "Myyyyyy!" at the end of his punching combinations and grimace like he does in Bloodsport.

Judah Maccabee
12/17/2004 2:46am,
He's totally a superhero. He fucked that chick in Bloodsport, who woke up to a flattering view of his muscular buttocks.

Meex
12/17/2004 2:59am,
Was he ever a fighter?
yeah, he beat Chong Li in FUC 1, and Tong Po in FUC 2. . .

`~/

MerKaBa
12/18/2004 2:39pm,
Wait a minute... is he actually serious about this? You hear things like this from time to time, but they almost never happen... if one thing is for sure it's that if Van Damme actually does compete everybody in the world is gonna want to see it :)

Judah Maccabee
12/18/2004 3:11pm,
I would pay $40 for the first time ever to see this fight. Most of the time, I rent DVDs.