PDA

View Full Version : This is so cool.....

Omega Supreme
2/04/2003 10:07pm,
I'm not saying this is a Mcdojo or anything I just saw this on sherdog and thought I'd share
http://cobrakai-skf.com/

Go away I'm talking to myself

Stold2
2/04/2003 10:10pm,
Isn't that the place in THE KARATE KID?

Mercurius
2/04/2003 10:37pm,
"Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?!"
"No, sensei!"
"Pain does not exist in this dojo, does it?!"
"No, sensei!"
"Defeat does not exist in this dojo, does it?!"
"No, sensei!"

-------------------------
Clap your hands everybody,
if you got what it takes
'Cause I'm Kurtis Blow
and I want you to know
that these are the breaks!

gong sau
2/05/2003 12:42pm,
ROFL, Merc! Man it's scary that someone's using that name. And the spinning on-guard chick in the title banner was driving me nuts!

First, I'm gonna hit ya...then you're gonna fall

Thai Boxer
2/05/2003 1:41pm,
Where do I sign! I always wanted to be one of those bully kids on Karate Kid, they were the coolest. Girls, parties, me and my friends beating kids up on the beach. Oh man it doesnt get any better than that. Thats why I started MA, I didnt want to be Daniel-san, I wanted to be a Cobra Kai!

Kato
2/05/2003 1:46pm,
If you look at the 'current' pics on the site..the Marcus dude looks like he's auditioning to be a bunny girl in one picture....

JKDChick
2/05/2003 4:59pm,
That place is about ten blocks from where I work. I'll go check it out report back.

(board breaks with a kick)
"Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

jkd_fighter
2/05/2003 5:07pm,
it sais that they do kickboxing and jiu jitsu

Boyd
2/05/2003 5:12pm,
He has acquired Black Belts in:

Kickboxing
Karate
Kung Fu

Ask him where he got his black belts in kickboxing and kung-fu, while you're at it.

http://www.liquidspin.com/webcams/indorock/Hate.jpg

Omega Supreme
2/05/2003 5:37pm,
He probably assigned himself those rankings like everybody else has. I guess 10 wins by KO would constitute a blackbelt... I don't know I'm guessing on this one. Maybe if you know 5 forms really well and able to blow out a candle while standing 6 feet away will give you a blackbelt in kung fu. How the heck did they come up with it in karate and the other styles?

Go away I'm talking to myself

mikus
2/05/2003 6:26pm,
Heh. Next halloween me and a bunch of friends are gonna be Kobra Kai dojo. We're gonna challenge all the little kids. And maybe get one of those re-breakable karate boards and break them all night.

It's the poster who's hotter than an erection that shows no affection.

GRECO
2/06/2003 1:33am,
COBRA-KAI???
Wheren't those the bad guys in "Karate-Kid" Movie?
LOL
these is Funny...

strats36
2/06/2003 10:43am,
This is a tough one. I'd have to say that the fact they are in parades pushes them over the McDojo line.

-Ross

mystsa
2/07/2003 2:48pm,
you have got to be shitting me. Who would use that name after a movie where it has so many bad conotations that is stupid. As for their actual ability I can't really make a judgement call so I'm gonna wait for JKDchick to repoert back.