PDA

View Full Version : AHHH CREEPY

MM4Guy
2/02/2003 3:42pm,
Before I posted this, the number of Topics was 1337, was this a coincedence??? OR A CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BY JKDCHICK AND ASIA???

Anyway, I was just wondering about the usefullness of some of the arts that claim to teach gun self-defense. If you could, please post a URL.

Remember the time in the 6th grade where you got your ass-kicked by that 80-pound short-kid? Got BJJ?
<marquee>Thai Boxing: Been kicking your ass since 1949.</marquee>

MM4Guy
2/02/2003 4:01pm,
OH CRAP. Osiris will you let me hide in your fallout shelter?

Remember the time in the 6th grade where you got your ass-kicked by that 80-pound short-kid? Got BJJ?

JKDChick
2/02/2003 4:03pm,
ASIA! THEY GOT US! RUN FOR IT! I'LL MEET YOU AT THE SECRET UNDERWATER LAIR IN THE ANTARCTIC OCEAN.

NO .. NOT THAT ONE!

THE OTHER ONE!

(board breaks with a kick)
"Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

MM4Guy
2/02/2003 4:22pm,
You haven't seen the last of me, you EVEL! martial artist. Im currently training under Mr. Miyagi, and when the time is right I will quest the world avenging my amazing master.But I will only travel once I finish my black belt test, by doing a 360 degree back flip kick off a bridge.

Damnit, I released the plot for Karate Kid 6.

Omen Stone
2/02/2003 6:20pm,
lol

"A California man has been taken to court for stalking Anna Nicole Smith. The man has been charged with invasion of privacy, illegal trespassing, and having really bad taste."-Conan