PDA

View Full Version : Why stylists make me Chuckle...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Kungfoolss
1/31/2003 7:33pm,
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=testing12345703&msg=511.1

The Wastrel
1/31/2003 8:01pm,
...And the founder looks like Pat from SNL.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

J Zen
1/31/2003 9:11pm,
I browsed the site and see similar kind of BS that SCARS advertises about their system (defeat any MAists of any level regardless of your size or training background, just by watching our series of $60 20 mins tapes!), only with no trademarked flashy names like "Autokinematic" (which BTW is nothing novel nor revolutionary - Sansoo and several other TMAs have such concept which Jerry Petreson took from and trademarked it for commercial purpose and as a mean of product differentiation) and cheezy techniques like the "defeat-50-lunatics SCARS palm heel strike" and last but not least, an abundance of propaganda meant to discredit and smear competitors. From what I see, both are simply modified TMAs and nothing more, only that SCARS fraudulently claim to be something totally new and genuine. Besides, I don't see anything that would indicate fruadulent commercial practice in that particular site, if people are willing to pay a fortune to train in that **** (or SCARS for that matter) then let them.

Stold
1/31/2003 10:26pm,
Kekekekeke. I should show up at their door with a glock loaded with rubber bullets and ask them to try their disarming techniques.

JKDChick
1/31/2003 10:30pm,
I live for the day someone tries to take my Kali sticks away with that double hand move.

Abaniko, here we come!

(board breaks with a kick)
"Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

J-kid
2/01/2003 1:19am,
Lol what a bunch of basterds (scars) rofl.

MartialArtist
2/01/2003 1:40am,
They are not TMAists. They are retards with headbands and wear a belt over Adidas warm-ups.

The site gave me a laugh as should anyone. I wanna buy the tapes, I want to learn how to take someone's gun with my back turned to the guy 3 meters away.

Edited by - martialartist on February 01 2003 00:41:16

mystsa
2/01/2003 2:39am,
Dude, they make scars look half decent.

Fatality Dragon
2/01/2003 2:49am,
LMAO! All of those people are probably a trailer trash... They expect people to thearten them before attacking. In real life if I want to kill anyone, I will not let them know it until they are dead! the Saviate is SO PATHETIC! Where is their school? I will like to go and laugh at them and challenge them.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

KJM
2/01/2003 2:21pm,
>

Can't you see that Kungfoolss is begging for attention that he has to comes here to solicit ppl from here to go on his site and that is sad enough .How many time are we going to discuss this topic of Kungfool/SCARS it the same sh-- over and over. This guy does all of this to get attention he is a sick child, this has nothing to do with SCARS it all about him LOOK at me LOOK me BS. We post about him and his validation that he lives for, good or bad, it still makes him feel like someone special,it must take away the true feeling of being such a LOSER! I feel sorry for SCARS & Jerry Peterson to have such Public Relations marketing nightmare as kungfoolss. It's bad enough that SCARS claims not to be low belt San Soo Kung Fu and MA community to sees right threw it, now they also have to deal with this "WACKO" Kungfoolss putting more fuel on the fire & pissing ppl off even more about SCARS.Jerry Peterson must lay in bed at night wondering how much $$$ Kungfool is losing for him I think Kungfoolss is doing a great job destroying the image of SCARS even more then SCARS is doing for it self.

Edited by - KJM on February 01 2003 16:54:26

Fatality Dragon
2/01/2003 2:30pm,
LMAO! I guess KungFoolss does deserve some respect now... It isn't easy to destory a organize at all. So I guess I will have to respect him a bit more from now and on, especially if he can make it non existing.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Boyd
2/01/2003 3:00pm,
Can't you see that Kungfoolss is begging for attention that he has to comes here to solicit ppl from here to go on his site and that is sad enough .How many time are we going to discuss this topic of Kungfool/SCARS it the same sh-- over and over. This guy does all of this to get attention he is a sick child, this has nothing to do with SCARS it all about him LOOK at me LOOK me BS. We post about him and this his veneration that he lives for good or bad its still makes him feel like someone special,it must take away the true feeling of being such a LOSER! I feel sorry for SCARS & Jerry Peterson to have such Public Relations marketing nightmare as kungfoolss. It's bad enough that SCARS claims not to be low belt San Soo Kung Fu and MA community to sees right threw it, now they also have to deal with this "WACKO" Kungfoolss putting more fuel on the fire & pissing ppl off even more about SCARS.Jerry Peterson must lay in bed at night wondering how much $$$ Kungfool is losing for him I think Kungfoolss is doing a great job destroying the image of SCARS even more then SCARS is doing for it self.

Or maybe he doesn't have some diabolical hidden agenda and just wanted to share a link.

http://www.liquidspin.com/webcams/indorock/Hate.jpg

pst
2/01/2003 7:37pm,
The knees don't seem to be bent in some of the photos-good way to get a broken leg.
As for the knife disarms, I don't think anyone attacks like that.

Edited by - pst on February 02 2003 18:35:10

Blad3
2/01/2003 7:38pm,
lmao @ that t-shirt.

DRD
2/01/2003 8:03pm,
The guy posts a link with no comment past that and KJM comes in and declares him a loser. Go figure. If he is automatically a loser KJM, what does that make you.

DRD

toymachine76
2/02/2003 5:36am,
The photos do look quite funny dont they.There is a bit of history about the stavit system that even though you all will call me a fucken idiot ill share with you what I know.The guys name is Dave.He spends half a year in England and the other half in the philipines.When in the Philipins he trains with real swards/knives/axes ect.Its quite a sight looking at his forarms from the knife scars.Anyway the rest of the time he teaches and trains in England.Some of the photos were taken in Australia at a training I attended.
Now before you all start giving me **** for telling you this there was a person who attanded that workshop you might have enough respect for that you may be intrested.Do you know Elvis Sinosic...Well he was not there but one of his teachers was.Anthony Langley.(He was the first person into the ring when Elvis won his fight in the ufc if you wont to see what he lookes like)He is/was one of the best bjj fighters in Australia ever.I can tell you that no matter how you attack Dave where it be a knife sward etc he can disarm you easy (even when you really try)I wont speak on behalf of Anthony (i have far to much respect of him for that)but i will tell you that he was very impressed of what Dave taught.So before you rightoff Dave,Anthony,myself think of this...How many of you train/take challange matches with real weapons?How many of you get paid by the govement to teach the the military weapon disarming? Because he does.So if any of you are ever lucky enough to train with him you will see for yourself.
PS..Ill reply this post for all of you now so you dont have to..LOL what a load of bullshit
yea what a fucken idiot
what drugs are you on?
hes talking **** again...
I hope thats enough for you angry lot.