PDA

View Full Version : Analysis This.....

Jekyll
11/10/2004 9:19am,
I've noticed lots of people on this board are prepared to spend hours correcting others misaprehensions about martial arts.
:thumbsup:

Why?

It must be increadably frustrating a lot of the time. Especially when people refuse to lissen having spent so much time buying into their particular brand of bullshido that, they can't accept that it might possibley be a good thing to get some verification for what they are doing.

And dont give me that "its better then work" crap. Lots of things are better then work but you're still posting.

bodar
11/10/2004 10:23am,
If I had to guess, I'd say this:

"If you scratch any cynic, you'll find a disappointed idealist." - George Carlin

The systematic destruction of Bullshido is akin to weeding a garden. By weeding out Bullshido, the Martial Arts Community thrives.

McKickboxer
11/10/2004 12:24pm,
The systematic destruction of Bullshido is akin to weeding a garden. By weeding out Bullshido, the Martial Arts Community thrives.[/QUOTE]

I would hope the efforts of all here have led to a drop off in training in Mcdojos, but is this quantified, have any closed because of newly enlightened martial artists having encountered Bullshido?

Jekyll
11/10/2004 12:43pm,
Assuming martial arts is still a growth industry, you'd be better off looking for good instructors who've started in part due to bullshido....

Like ronin69 (I'm assuming he's good based on his posts)