PDA

View Full Version : Second City Showdown IV (Chicago)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Judah Maccabee
11/07/2004 9:27pm,
Because some people might confuse their city as the "second city."

I can say right now that I'm trying to angle for free weekends over break, and will be training as much as possible in between visits to schools (grad school), a hopeful job, and whatever else may come up.

This is, what, the third time it's been a N. Side location? I don't mind it at all, but I can respect if the location should shift for the sake of others who may not be able to easily make it up here.

I think Sundays work out the best for timing.

Thoughts? Comments? Etc.

Xango
11/07/2004 10:29pm,
Goytia's is on the South Side. I think CFC is such a good spot, considering we have people coming in from Joliet and Madison both, that we should stick to it for now.

I can't promise I'll make it, because of school, but the 5th and the 12th both look pretty good for a December Throwdown.

Judah Maccabee
11/10/2004 6:52pm,
Come on, Chicago. Let's hear it.

Zing!
11/10/2004 7:20pm,
I intend to make it this time, barring horrible pain in my left ear.

Judah Maccabee
11/10/2004 7:21pm,
You recovering alright?

Zing!
11/11/2004 12:26am,
Yeah, I'm okay now. It was just a few days of searing pain on the left side of my head. Made my triumphant return to class tonight. Back to training as usual.

lama_xy
11/11/2004 9:29am,
I would rather be triumphant OUTSIDE of class :)

justA black guy
11/11/2004 4:56pm,
Come on, Chicago. Let's hear it.

If it occurs you know i'm in, especially this one. This should be subtitled JABG's comeback, where the only motive for me to fight is to enhance my confidence in my fighting skills.

The Equivalent to Cro cop fighting B level warriors after a devastating lost (or broken ego thats for you to decide) ala Kevin Randleman. But of course you guy's are not B level.

Zing!
11/11/2004 11:14pm,
I would rather be triumphant OUTSIDE of class :)

Yeah, yeah. I know I suck. I'm working at it.

awtkast
11/15/2004 5:10pm,
Any ideas on a date for this one yet?

Zing!
11/15/2004 6:05pm,
How does Sunday, Dec. 5 sound for everyone?

justA black guy
11/15/2004 6:27pm,
That's cool. This time i will be on time!

Judah Maccabee
11/15/2004 6:42pm,
That sounds alright to me at the moment.

justA black guy
11/15/2004 6:46pm,
That sounds alright to me at the moment.

You better come! After your preformance, i defiantly want to spar with you!

Judah Maccabee
11/15/2004 6:49pm,
You better come! After your preformance, i defiantly want to spar with you!

In all likelihood, I will be able to. I'd look forward to the opportunity. I don't know if I'd be defiant about it, tho. ;)

I'll probably be rusty. I have not trained at all since the throwdown because of finals. It sucks.

But I can't think of anything at the moment keeping me back.

justA black guy
11/16/2004 4:27pm,
In all likelihood, I will be able to. I'd look forward to the opportunity. I don't know if I'd be defiant about it, tho. ;)

I'll probably be rusty. I have not trained at all since the throwdown because of finals. It sucks.

But I can't think of anything at the moment keeping me back.

Oh, sorry about the typo! some times i type on two forums at once and get confused. :new_scram

Now you are going to experience the same thing i was going through, no cardio.