PDA

View Full Version : the matrix superbowl trailer

silentdog
1/28/2003 5:56pm,
if you haven't seen it yet:

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/wb/gl/wbonline/progressive/thematrix/us/med/superbowltrailer640_dl.mov

i think it looks pretty cool. nice staff work ;)

Fatality Dragon
1/28/2003 6:07pm,
No offend toward any Matrix fan or anything, but personally I HATE that movie. But I gotta to admit it, it does looks cool.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Fatality Dragon
1/28/2003 7:10pm,
LOL! You judge people on thier opinion on the movies?

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."

Fatality Dragon
1/28/2003 7:10pm,
LOL! You judge people on thier opinion on the movies?

Fatality Dragon
1/28/2003 7:45pm,
LOL! In jr high school one of guy won't watch any movies that isn't rated R. So I was making sure it wasn't you lol.

Fatality Dragon
1/28/2003 7:57pm,
I am pretty much the same. Unless it is REALLY interesting or hillarious then I will watch it. However I love violent action movie most of the time.

JKDChick
1/28/2003 8:49pm,
Uh, this should be in Off-Topic ... (ruffles through papers) Damn, where's that "Moving topics to other forums" manual ... ASIA! Quit takin' my paperwork!

(board breaks with a kick)
"Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

JKDChick
1/28/2003 8:50pm,
Oh, and I know Kung Fu.

(board breaks with a kick)
"Is that it? I feel like I should bow, or have honor or something."
-- Buffy the Vampire Slayer, "Once More, With Feeling"

FingerorMoon?
1/28/2003 9:35pm,
Read The Invisibles.

Then tell me what you think of The Matrix and its creators.

--------
Master of Lay Ze Do
--------

SamHarber
1/29/2003 5:05am,
Dark City was the precursor to The Matrix, and has the added bonus of featuring every bald white actor you could think of. Great film.