PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys know about Bart Vale?

Justme
1/28/2003 2:23pm,
How good is he? What was/is his record? I heard he beat Ken Shamrock once in Japan. They came out of the same studio?

Gezere
1/28/2003 2:32pm,
What I know about him? That I ordered his book MONTHS ago from a shady internet bookseller and haven't received it yet!!! (Ok that has nothing to do with Vale but I am still bitter)

______
Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09

Justme
1/28/2003 2:43pm,
Can't blame you there! I hate getting ripped off.

Freddy
1/28/2003 2:46pm,
Asia if you still have the money order receipt you could probably still get a replacement money order and just cash it. I hate getting ripped off too!

PEACE!

Berserk411
1/28/2003 3:42pm,
Bart Vale is an idiot. His fight with smarock was a work. There's a video clip of it floating around somewhere and it gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Straight out of pro wrestling. Alot of the older Pancrase fights were works.

I saw him fight once in Pentagon combat against a guy who he out weighed by about 100lbs. He won but it wasn't even in a convincing manner. He basically layed on the guy and poked at his cuts untill the doctor had to stop it because he was bleeding so badly.

The guy has no skill.