PDA

View Full Version : Karate master assualts woman bar

PizDoff
10/22/2004 3:15am,
Joey Porter comes to woman's rescue at Chauncy's

By Richard Byrne Reilly
TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Call it vigilante justice, Steelers style.
A drunken thug who karate-kicked a woman in the face was forcibly ejected from a South Side bar by a posse of customers including Steeler Joey Porter, Pittsburgh police said.

The incident happened Sunday during a Steelers after-party at Chauncy's in Station Square when a man described as a belligerent thug began hitting on a woman who rebuffed his advances.

According to a police report on the brawl, the drunk shouted at the woman, "you don't know who you're messing with." A scuffle ensued in which the woman was kicked square in the face.

A group of men -- including Porter -- saw the scuffle and rushed to the woman's aid, police said. The drunk was then dragged through the club and tossed out the front door. He fled before cops arrived. No charges have been filed.

The woman suffered a rug burn as the man dragged her through the club and also a split lip from the karate kick. She also complained of a pain in her neck but refused to be taken to hospital.

Richard Byrne Reilly can be reached at [email protected] or (412) 380-5625.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/newssummary/s_261455.html

Rather misleading eh? :D
Silly karate stylists. (Chuckles)

Stick
10/22/2004 3:18am,
What a dick, they should have held him for the cops rather than tossed him out.

PizDoff
10/22/2004 3:55am,
Yeah, not only do I misspell a word, I have poor grammar in there as well, serves me right, almost 5am my time.

Wounded Ronin
10/24/2004 8:31pm,
She should have crosstrained san shou kickboxing and BJJ.

Reikon
10/24/2004 10:31pm,
I don't get how if someone kicks someone they automatically assume they know a martial art.

Wounded Ronin
10/24/2004 11:21pm,
Well a kick to the face usually requires that someone has built up flexibility beforehand. Unless the person getting kicked was on the ground.

Reikon
10/25/2004 2:17am,
not really...i stopped training for 6 years and could kick above my head...and i'm fat.

Wounded Ronin
10/25/2004 2:22am,
Well, not everyone can, that's for sure.

Reikon
10/25/2004 2:37am,
...That guy should be half beat to death by 100 gay men's penises.

Can Chaser
10/26/2004 1:00am,
I'd think dancer or gymnast/vaulter before I'd think martial arts, when someone can kick high.

That guy needs a taste of his own medicine.

PizDoff
10/26/2004 2:24am,
Yes, we should make him a woman then beat him! Justice at its finest!

Reikon
10/26/2004 2:50am,
then you'll be no better than him...

PizDoff
10/26/2004 2:59am,
Yes, because I clearly got drunk at a bar, had no PU skills, then assaulted a woman.
You are also saying those that imprison or give the death penalty to murderers, rapists and terrorists are no better than those who perpetrated the crimes against humanity because they are justly punishing them for violating the civil code of the country.

And try this site (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=humor) as well

Aesopian
10/26/2004 3:47pm,
For further reading... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour)

Jenfucius
10/26/2004 6:22pm,
alright guys, confess. which one of you was it?