PDA

View Full Version : The Conservative Analysis



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Kungfoolss
10/11/2004 1:15am,
For some odd reason, the old thread "mysteriously" disappeared. Couldn't have anything to do with this thread I posted at another website ->

Why nobody should take Bullshido seriously (http://www.shaolinwolf.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/17/292.html)

Moleculo
10/11/2004 1:31am,
You have found a special warm spot in the shaolin wolf's den where naieve cubs listen intently to machiavellian rhetoric.

When the teet dries up over there we will welcome you back despite your insolence.

Shuma-Gorath
10/11/2004 1:45am,
I'm sure you can make that thread equally as masturbatory.

Meex
10/11/2004 2:52am,
why the whining? I always thought you were above that.
buck-up little soldier, and be the best kungfoolss you can be. . .
in spite of them.

`~/

patfromlogan
10/11/2004 10:54am,
**** this crap

Is there a thread that explains this deletion stuff??? I mean in Bullshido, I don't want to go to another site just to find out what goes on here. Please let me know. It was somewhat sensible to ban Balloonknot. It makes NO sense to me to delete entire threads. Should we not take it on FAITH that chi exists and then take it on FAITH that the beneficial hand of the mods is doing a good job. Who knows? If there is an explanation somewhere, somehow, or coming, great. If not, this sucks.

fer christ's fucking sake, I'm one who has been driven insane on occasion by KFS, now I find myself in his camp! He's on one hand the antithesis of Bullshido; refuses to consider attending a throwdown. On the other hand he's my new hero of Bullshido; he has a nose for hypocrisy a mile long.

I'm not happy with the new censorship policy. It seems to amount to delete stuff when the mods feel like it.

What is going on?

****, the thread was long and had comments that I was actually getting to read and think about. The premis of attacking Kerry was dumb to begin with, but the thread had gone on...

Kungfoolss
10/12/2004 12:50am,
Originally posted by patfromlogan
**** this crap

Is there a thread that explains this deletion stuff??? I mean in Bullshido, I don't want to go to another site just to find out what goes on here. Please let me know. It was somewhat sensible to ban Balloonknot. It makes NO sense to me to delete entire threads. Should we not take it on FAITH that chi exists and then take it on FAITH that the beneficial hand of the mods is doing a good job. Who knows? If there is an explanation somewhere, somehow, or coming, great. If not, this sucks.

fer christ's fucking sake, I'm one who has been driven insane on occasion by KFS, now I find myself in his camp! He's on one hand the antithesis of Bullshido; refuses to consider attending a throwdown. On the other hand he's my new hero of Bullshido; he has a nose for hypocrisy a mile long.

I'm not happy with the new censorship policy. It seems to amount to delete stuff when the mods feel like it.

What is going on?

****, the thread was long and had comments that I was actually getting to read and think about. The premis of attacking Kerry was dumb to begin with, but the thread had gone on...

Pat, here's the problem, not only do you have political corruption in the leadership, but you have folks like Asia that are simply oblivious to the whole affair. Here was my response to him at ShaolinWolf (http://www.shaolinwolf.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=000292;p=0&r=actu).

What the membership has to understand and need to get through their heads, is while they may be getting a good laugh out of the leadership punishing me, after I'm gone, who do you suppose they'll turn their sights on next?

First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

Pastor Martin Niemoller 1945

Roidie McDouchebag
10/12/2004 2:01am,
First, KFSS, you must admit that last bit about coming for the Jews is WAY over the top. In fact a lot of the stuff you say is. However, I have to say that I've watched a bunch of KFSS posts, along with a bunch of mine, be deleted, a few times, and unless Phrost is doing it, I think it's wrong, and if it is Phrost doing it, then I'd like him to re-define the site policy and make sure everyone knows what it is.

One other thing, making threads about it on another forum is pretty silly KFSS.

SLJ
10/12/2004 3:14am,
I agree with the point of the thread, but why do the nazis have to be brought up in every god damn topic?

Gezere
10/12/2004 4:05am,
Since KFSS believes I'm blind can someone provide a list of threads that you claim have been deleted? Serious request because from all my time being on staff I have seen very little material ever outright deleted.

And ICY is right making your arguement on another forum is silly. Why didn't you use your own?

Sun Wukong
10/12/2004 4:18am,
I agree with the point of the thread, but why do the nazis have to be brought up in every god damn topic?


because KFSS misses his friends; especially his old golf buddy, Adolf "Green Machine" Hitler.

Little is known about the budding close friendship between the two except that KFSS valued his companions skillful stroke and was often heard to say that though Hitler was an excellent golfer but he had a very poor short game but if the pressure was on and the mood was right he could quite easily come from behind later in the set.

Hitler in fact had a terrible golfing record but repeatedly bragged about his ability to get a "hole one in" when on golfing trips with KFSS. When corrected by KFSS as to the nomenclature of "hole in one", Hitler would only laugh and say, "That's not what you said before."

Yes the relationship was a strange one though Hitler's quirky and strangely cute sense of humor never abated. Eva Braun was clearly fond of her husbands frequent outings with KFSS and frequently told her friends that she, "felt great about her husbands new happy and gay lifestyle."

Though briefly before the end of the 3rd Reich apparently Hitler became sullen and withdrawn from KFSS after a round of golf with the Allied leaders in which KFSS spent the whole game playing with Stalin's balls.

Regrettably, Adolf shot and killed himself before the friendship could ever be repaired.

And now you know, the rest of the story...

Roidie McDouchebag
10/12/2004 4:57am,
As for the entire thread, we really don't know what happened to it.

Ok, first I have to say I understand the rest of the post even if I don't think it should've been deleted anyway. However, THIS crap is crap...you DON'T KNOW? You're saying "WE" don't know? If you're speaking for all the staff then either someone's lying or stupid...or you aren't speaking for all the staff.

Roidie McDouchebag
10/12/2004 5:15am,
Ok, well that's fucking stupid.

SLJ
10/12/2004 5:43am,
LOL, very nice Chris.

Stold3
10/12/2004 7:50am,
No one should take bullshido seriously. Nor should they take Kungfoolss seriously.

Kungfoolss
10/13/2004 1:48am,
Originally posted by I Choke You
First, KFSS, you must admit that last bit about coming for the Jews is WAY over the top. In fact a lot of the stuff you say is. However, I have to say that I've watched a bunch of KFSS posts, along with a bunch of mine, be deleted, a few times, and unless Phrost is doing it, I think it's wrong, and if it is Phrost doing it, then I'd like him to re-define the site policy and make sure everyone knows what it is.

One other thing, making threads about it on another forum is pretty silly KFSS.


Truly? Asking me to go to another forum just to attack is equally silly and wrong as well or don't you agree? The only thing the admins didn't count on is that their intended plan would backfire.

Besides, the Bullshido censors left me little choice but to do otherwise. Look in the 'Bullshido Support Forum' you'll see my threads have been locked out.

Silly? No, I consider the move pragmatic and exposing the Bullshido going on at Bullshido.

Kungfoolss
10/13/2004 1:57am,
Originally posted by Asia
Since KFSS believes I'm blind can someone provide a list of threads that you claim have been deleted? Serious request because from all my time being on staff I have seen very little material ever outright deleted.


I'll provide one, The Conservative Analysis. The others were minor threads regarding anti-kerry topics. By the way, look in the Bullshido Support forum, you'll see my threads there have been recently locked out.

Wake up.



And ICY is right making your arguement on another forum is silly. Why didn't you use your own?


What are you afraid of? You folks had no qualms about me going over there to attack the Shaolinwolf members pleading for me to do so, but now that the shoe is on the other foot, "Oh, you can't do that Kungfoolss, that's unfair."

You must be kidding.