PDA

View Full Version : hey JUST ME.......I FUCKIN RULE!

Jihad
1/19/2003 4:36am,
Kiss my ass Just me.

If there's a lame ass website that exists on the net like this, I'm gonna say whatever the **** I want.

You wanna meet me? I'm sure you do, and I'm sure you think you got the skills to kick my ass. LOL!

I got news for you fuckface. You're lucky you dont meet me, cuz I'd hack run you over with my Range Rover, hack you up into little pieces, eat your liver for breakfast, and **** you out on your front fucking lawn.

Is this too harsh for you fuckin dweebs????

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

The Wastrel
1/19/2003 9:57am,
You were funnier last time.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**

rellik_yzarc
1/19/2003 11:17am,
yes he was

"said and done"

VAN
1/20/2003 9:59pm,
WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE THIS NUMBNUT TAKES UP!!!!!

VAN

VAN
1/20/2003 10:15pm,
Hey Jihad,

I just caught on that this is a response to what justme said to you from your past thread. I agree with justme you disrespectful piece of crap!! I won't lower myself to your ignorance but you are a lowlife scumbag!!!!!! You really think it's funny after what happened 9/11??? Any of you others that find him funny are scumbags as well!!! Hey Jihad let us know when you have your 13th birthday dirtbag!!! This site is definitely on it's last leg!!!!

VAN

Justme
1/21/2003 9:00am,
Jihad is the kind of person the modirators should pass on to authorities. If he does support terrorism, I am sure they would like to know. If he is just trying to be funny, I think he is the equivalent of the guy who gave false testimony with the snipers. This person is worse then Jamoke was!!!